President Obama........"There is little difference between Capitalism and Communism"

http://www.infowars.com/obama-theres...nd-capitalism/

"Just choose what works for you"

I guess there are some things that you would expect an American President to never say. Yes, later in his remarks, he tried to qualify his statement, but that is not what will be splattered all over every news cast throughout the world.

Memo to the President: Just read what's on the Fukin TelePrompTer. Every time you get off 'Prompter, you tend to say what you really believe, and that is not good for the Country.

If you are so ignorant to see that the majority of Communist Countries morph into repressive "Thugocracies" where a few in charge rule with a iron fist and deny citizens basic freedoms, and Capitalistic Countries tend to allow citizens vast freedoms and the free will to live their lives without fear of the Government,.....then just shut the fuck up.
Is this another one of those opinion threads? Let's call Fido to clear this up and enlighten us with "his" facts. But I do agree with you. Obama should just STFU. BTW, his Tango sucked as bad as Geraldo's on DWTS. I would have gave him a total of 9
Who is Geroldo?
Who is Geroldo? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your pig friend. Geraldo Rivera. The dancing pig. But you can't dance. You have 4 left hooves. Fucking stupid, lying, lazy, dirty pig. A disgrace to your people.
Who are my "people?"

Moreover, who are YOUR PEOPLE, Jiggle Dancer?
Your pig friend. Geraldo Rivera. The dancing pig. But you can't dance. You have 4 left hooves. Fucking stupid, lying, lazy, dirty pig. A disgrace to your people. Originally Posted by bambino

assup busting out some moves ..

the rebuffed attempt to give raul an abrazo turned limp wristed awkward moment was worse than the tango
Who are my "people?"

Moreover, who are YOUR PEOPLE, Jiggle Dancer? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Since I'm human, people are my people. You are a pig, and were expelled by your people. You don't have a tribe anymore. Just other pigs.
He is a leader of sounders.
Another poor deflection, Lardass!

• DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 02:37 PM
Who are my "people?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Faggots, commies, freedom haters, cowards, assholes, pig turds....
Faggots, commies, freedom haters, cowards, assholes, pig turds.... Originally Posted by DSK
That leaves the welshers, liars and racists for you, JL.
Another poor deflection, Lardass!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is this a picture of you? You've got you're pig ass handed to you all day. One of the biggest meltdowns that I've witnessed on a hooker board. I almost feel sorry for you. But I don't. You deserve it.
assup's been poking himself in his ass with his bare fingers all day. then he takes a "whiff"

what a sicko!
One thing Obama knows is commies.