ISIS is being defeated!

Yes, John "Lurch" Kerry has proclaimed this.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/01/politi...-military-win/

In Lurch's defense, he did say "Sierra is a different story". He also said the world is less violent now than the past century. How profound! Considering there was 2 World Wars in the last century. James Clapper has a different view of things. He said there is more terrorism now than ever. Maybe WW3 is right around the corner.
Yes, and Baghdad Bob said that the US was being defeated as we watche M1 tanks roll across the window behind him.

Is this the same John Kerry who lied about his Vietnam service, the same John Kerry who accused the US milltary of being Nazi stormtroopers raiding families in the middle of the night, the same John Kerry who threw someone elses medals over the fence at the White House. Is this that John Kerry?

Well that explains everything....
Yes, John "Lurch" Kerry has proclaimed this.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/01/politi...-military-win/

In Lurch's defense, he did say "Sierra is a different story". He also said the world is less violent now than the past century. How profound! Considering there was 2 World Wars in the last century. James Clapper has a different view of things. He said there is more terrorism now than ever. Maybe WW3 is right around the corner. Originally Posted by bambino
Well we know you won't be on the front line, Lardass.

You'll be fearfully quivering in your own effluence.
Well we know you won't be on the front line, Lardass.

You'll be fearfully quivering in your own effluence. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ah oh, Asswipe is still sticking his fingers up his ass and sniffing them. It makes him more retarded than he already is.
Such a great thread deserves to subtle reminder of your morbid obesity, Lardass.

You are singlehandedly driving up the cost of American health insurance.

That's money we'll need to fight WW3

He does argue like child....a nasty child like Will Wheaton

To be absolutely fair (not something that Assup is interested in) Will Wheaton is an okay guy (he has some bitterness over his Star Trek years) but he has cultivated a public personna of a nasty, child like little shit that is getting him parts on shows like Leverage. So I'm using that public personna to humilate Assup.

I hear that Assup likes it though.
I've met Will Wheaton. Nice guy. Good Hollywood guy. Your favorite kind!

I'm sure if he knew he was adored by a "man" like you, JDrunk, he'd send you an autographed picture of his JUNK!
Such a great thread deserves to subtle reminder of your morbid obesity, Lardass.

You are singlehandedly driving up the cost of American health insurance.

That's money we'll need to fight WW3

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's a nice portrait of you. You should have worn your yarmulke.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/isis-no-2-...opstories.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That just means the #3 guy got promoted.
ISIS is being defeated?

Alright! Time to Tango!
ISIS is being defeated?

Alright! Time to Tango! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

• DSK
  • 03-26-2016, 02:02 PM
I've met Will Wheaton. Nice guy. Good Hollywood guy. Your favorite kind!

I'm sure if he knew he was adored by a "man" like you, JDrunk, he'd send you an autographed picture of his JUNK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I met him, too. He was a tad too liberal for me.
He has a good wife and likes cats. Like so many Hollywood types, especially child actors, they marinade in the liberalism. Hopefully some of them grow out of it.