Airport girls?

For what it's worth, they have an ad up, with today's date. https://elpaso.rubratings.com/54381?layout=list
That ad is old AF and just pops up on that site without them posting.
That ad is old AF and just pops up on that site without them posting. Originally Posted by XRayJohnson
Hadn't seen their ads in a while, but okay.
OK guys... Made contact with Esmerelda and she is ready to play! You can reach her at (505) 236-4373. Be nice
Esmeralda was always my Favorite at airport.
Are you going to write a review?
OK guys... Made contact with Esmerelda and she is ready to play! You can reach her at (505) 236-4373. Be nice Originally Posted by Txad99
Does she have a page on eccie?
Thanks man hope she stays
I had Tania just send me a text a couple days ago... Anyone taken a plunge? Or how fishy do you you guys think something seems weird
I am guessing they are just going back to work. I mean seriously, I doubt they have other skills to make that kind of money. Nothing fishy. They're probably just broke and going back to work.
Texted Esme without luck.
I haven’t lost hope of Sasha working again.
She and Tori were amazing
I had Tania just send me a text a couple days ago... Anyone taken a plunge? Or how fishy do you you guys think something seems weird Originally Posted by joeschmoe90
Seems a little fishy to me as well. No body hears anything from them for quite awhile, then all of a sudden guys are getting text. I hope its all good. But like JS90 said something seems weird.
Pinchi girlssss... There's nothing "fishy"... . Her communication skills are shitty but she's worth the trouble, from what I remember
PM sasha's number
Can you PM me Sasha’s or Aqua’s number?