Trump showing his baby side

Ivana Trump dies and you're posting this shit. Low life...
Trump is correct...without gummet subsidies Tesla would not have been able to compete in the auto industry PERIOD!!
I second that because it is true. Without subsidies, federal subsidies or taxpayer dollars, Musk might just be a single billionaire and not a multibillionaire. Musk owes a great deal to his friends in government and the American people. Hope he remembers that.
Voters said they found Donald Trump “unconscious and unresponsive"
The only thing that pisses me of is that I have to share this Earth with a bunch of Leftist assholes. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You can always go to Belize like oeb
Trump just can't take it. Now he escalates the war of words with Mr. Musk.

This is a former president of the USA, in his 70s. And all he does is act like a big baby sucking his thumb.

"When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it's electric cars that don't drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he'd be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, 'drop to your knees and beg,' and he would have done it," Trump claimed in a post, appearing to criticize at least two of Musk's companies, Tesla and SpaceX. Originally Posted by VitaMan
It’s called ‘Freedom of Speech’ and if you don’t like what’s on TV, then change the channel.

Personally, I don’t like either one of them...I dislike any man who lives & dies with what is going on with Social Media platforms, they are worse than the gold digging, celebrity ‘cunts’ who proliferate all of those sites with their lame ass ‘look at me’ posts...This country has gotten weak because male gossipy behavior is multiplying.

Elon Musk is correct and everyone knows (unless they are part of the in denial Trumper fandom) that Trump is a has been and way passed his prime.

Mr Swamp Cleaner is partially correct- Musk owes his wealth to everyone that helped finance him on his ventures. He was floundering, hugely, before he gained certain government aerospace contracts & financing and this changed everything for him and all of his projects, but Trump had nothing to do with this early funding. NASA funding SpaceX 1.6 billion dollars in contracts in 2006 funding the SpaceX rockets and the Dragon Spacecraft pulled Mr Musk and all of his companies off ‘the bankruptcy’ mat. Mr Musk owes gratitude to the federal government for any and all aid he has received from the U.S. government, but he does not need to ‘bend the knee and kiss the ring’ the way Trumpie wants everyone to do to him. He just needs to say, “Trumpie, thanks for whatever assistance you gave me in adding to my wealth and doing what any sitting POTUS would have done to Make America Great and not just a lip service self-backslapping slogan” and then shut the fuck up and focus on changing the world, not talking about it.

Donald will always be Donald, trying to build his Egotistical Abstract Celebrity Empire, the only thing he has EVER been semi-successful.

Both need to STFU, I hate CUNT SHIT!