Shape of Things To Come...

What does SA want their coed to look like? Apparently it needs to look a certain way or be moderated a certain way. Or does it need change at all? This is your chance. We see how it is now. What changes need to be met? What does everyone want it to become? Do we really have a huge problem or a select few are just disgruntled?
Select few that are disgruntled, most don't care judging by traffic compared to the other major Texas cities? Houston one is lively, but it's a whole nother beast in comparison. I'm not sure anyone wants that in particular back here. As long as the topics stay relevant or proves entertaining, I'm fine with it personally.
  • ttmax
  • 10-10-2014, 05:20 AM
San Antonio has always been ... well!.. put it this way..... its like Corpus Christi ....dam I hate that down, its has so much potential, it can be a contender, it can be a great city by the sea!.... if you live there its fabulous.
If less whiners were present, posting bullshit threads, airing grievances they have with other members... same sex, not opposite sex ones..

And more providers participated in discussions again, we might have a good COED. But right now, me personally, I come, look, roll my eyes, then go elsewhere. It's more of an annoyance than anything right now.
  • savak
  • 10-10-2014, 06:35 AM
this town has the potential to be like houston if everyone participates in the cynicsm.
Why do we have to be cynical?

I don't know about you guys, but when I wake up in the morning, I try to smile and be nice throughout my day. I don't see why we can't have a fun playground to romp in without the negativity!
Why do we have to be cynical?

I don't know about you guys, but when I wake up in the morning, I try to smile and be nice throughout my day. I don't see why we can't have a fun playground to romp in without the negativity! Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Yep...
Do we really want this forum to be like Houston's? Lol

Houston is an amazing city and the forum there is just pure genious, but it is also like a train wreck... You can only make a forum like Houston's if you are willing to sacrifice a few poor souls... Do we want to see a few heads roll? Is that what we are looking for here?

Yours...

Camille
  • savak
  • 10-10-2014, 07:55 AM
yes
Houston sucks......I have been trying to change it for years........ijs
Houston sucks......I have been trying to change it for years........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Keep praying to Sweet Baby Tebow...
I am doing Tebows work in Houston..........amen

Maybe that is what SA needs..........a come to Tebow moment.

What?!

You don't like the changes?

LOL!
I am doing Tebows work in Houston..........amen

Maybe that is what SA needs..........a come to Tebow moment. Originally Posted by dearhunter

"Maybe"???
The only way to fix is SA is for Whispers to become a mod here - thus eliminating his angst about how things are run. You never know, he might become like DH and find that one sentence, worded well, can speak volumes!