Please forgive me

I would like to give a public apology to any of the gentleman that had set an appointment with me this week. I got sick on Monday and felt so awful all week. I'm feeling much better today but sad that I let some of you gentleman down that we're looking forward to meeting me. I hope you understand and let me make it up to you.
Glad to hear you are on the mend.

More than a few folks reported yesterday they were under the weather and I am glad they stayed home vs. coming to the happy hour festivities and possibly passing along some miseries.

You did the right thing.
Let me guess, too sick to text?
Unconsciousness is a bitch! Originally Posted by RKL
Oh come on give the gal a break. The last thing I want to do when I am sick is text fat old horny guys.

Glad you are on the mend Fiona. You know a blowjob special would make this completely right.
Hi Sweets. Thank you and glad you feeling better. See you soon.
Let me guess, too sick to text?
Unconsciousness is a bitch! Originally Posted by RKL
We will forgive you since you just don't get it. She did more than most would do. Hope she puts you on do not see list.

Thanks for posting the apology here Fiona. In my opinion your reputation is perfect.

Sam
White Knights...... Must be San Antonio?

So Fiona, how many NCNS can we attribute to you? Originally Posted by RKL
Hey Rick...I mean angry little elf...I mean Rickyboy...back so soon

Question?

Since when did you start editing your posts?

I guess you are trying not to be so cranky maybe some of the gals will still see you if you don't directly call them fat and old...

Especially since the Lady who posted this thread is neither

For someone who always says that he owns his posts you sure did hit the edit button pretty quick there rickyboy

Hey mods looks like you are needed again

Let's everybody sing you know the words

Question can the mods still point a member for being outright rude (a violation of the guidelines) even if he edited his post?

Ehh since its rick who cares just ban him again and remove his posts as spam

Hey big mouth fat fucking idiot, tonight I bump 60, 2010 post in your honor. San Antonio coed is going to be fucked a long time now!
Say Thank You to fat idiot a10bomb.
For your information I never leave! Period
Or did you miss the join date?
Bet you weren't expecting to lose coed for everyone stupid?
See you soon fat boy
Ultimately you can thank Slave Guinevere for brainwashing this pussywhipped fucktard WK.
Enjoy Originally Posted by RKL
Get a life troll
Dang Fiona you are so sexy!
Glad your feeling better Fiona. Sending a PM.
I would like to give a public apology to any of the gentleman that had set an appointment with me this week. I got sick on Monday and felt so awful all week. I'm feeling much better today but sad that I let some of you gentleman down that we're looking forward to meeting me. I hope you understand and let me make it up to you. Originally Posted by Fiona_theone
Glad you're feeling much better! Allergies seem to be kicking everyone's ass.
You are One Sweet gal Fiona!, don't sweat the small stuff. Patience is key in our world & Quite Desirable!!