Green Tree Question

Why is Green Tree the spot for traveling ladies? Does anyone else worry about going there? I’ve met several there, but I’m always nervous as hell.
Right down parkway from airport and low rates on rooms jmo
Easily accessible from everywhere---North Side, airport, downtown, Monroeville area, western suburbs all the way to WV---and apparently tolerant neighbors.
Don't forget the free parking. Downtown is easier for me but the girls all say that everyone complains if they stay there. Camila Milano, Bella Rose and Sophia West are notable exceptions (thank you ladies).
No cameras in hallways
I won’t do a downtown call if there’s only a pay by credit card lot. Too many potential questions about what you were doing in town.
I always wondered if that one hotel was hobby friendly with the management. seems like there are ladies living there as well. i know one in particular who seemed to be in the same room for months. it looked like one bed in the room was her closet.
I’ve seen girls hanging there outside at the pool in the summertime.

Do they hang at the bar there in the evening?
They all stay in the same hotel? I’ve wanted to see a lot of girls but being an hour south it’s a miserable drive.
The majority of them stay at the same hotel. Once you get the hang of the place you figure out how to get in and out without going past the front desk, although in particularly busy weeks I've wondered if I could get frequent-guest points LOL.
I’ve been there several times and almost always I go in around back at entrance A - I assume it’s because it’s a private entrance, is unlocked until 11 I think, and the elevator is right inside the entrance.