No luck

Not having any luck hooking up. Texting a lot of girls but they either don’t answer or want a deposit. What sites should I be looking at? What’s a guy got to do to get laid around here?
Move to a different state
I am assuming you're looking at the "usual" sites (Megapersonals/ListCrawler, Tryst, Eros, and the sugar daddy sites). If so, you've already found all the relevant sites - there aren't any secret sites where all the good girls are... What you have reported you've experienced is just pretty much standard operating procedure these days in this area. It really is Just That Bad...

The ones that don't ask for a deposit may or may not answer (skewed towards "not"), and if they do answer, they may or may not follow through to the point of actually showing up and delivering a session. The ones who do ask for a deposit, either pretty much the same as above, or just outright scams. The ones who ask for a deposit are no less likely to go dark or ghost you without notice at the agreed time of the session, and if they do, you're not getting your deposit back - at best, they'll offer to apply it to a future meeting, and will then duck you and avoid you to avoid following through (source: my own, very consistent, experience with girls who ask for a deposit, even ones with relatively good track records, over about the last two years).
Go to Sky or Kyoto. No hassles and you’ll get what you need.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2972904
Move to a different state Originally Posted by Thedude213
Thanks. Very helpful.

I was on these sites 5-6 years ago, and finding a provider was easy. Apparently, not so today. Is the best I can do is an Asian massage with maybe or maybe not extras?
Go to Sky or Kyoto. No hassles and you’ll get what you need.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post&t=2972904 Originally Posted by bambino
I second this recommendation, it's unfortunately the direction a lot of hobbyist have chosen , including myself .

Do yourself a favor and write a review of one of your encounters, or purchase Premium Access to the Board. Then you will be able to read the " ROS " ( Rest of Story) contained in a review .
After that you can decide what AMP's you may like .

Or you can choose some of the VIP touring providers who are generally Hot, but suggest donations of 400-500 per visit.

And finally , if you are flexible and can travel ,make a trip to Niagara Falls Ontario or Toronto . Great choice of ladies and the CAD exchange is very attractive . I'll even suggest some agencies on the Ontario Falls side .

Welcome to the " new" Pittsburgh Hobby World !
I second this recommendation, it's unfortunately the direction a lot of hobbyist have chosen , including myself .

Do yourself a favor and write a review of one of your encounters, or purchase Premium Access to the Board. Then you will be able to read the " ROS " ( Rest of Story) contained in a review .
After that you can decide what AMP's you may like .

Or you can choose some of the VIP touring providers who are generally Hot, but suggest donations of 400-500 per visit.

And finally , if you are flexible and can travel ,make a trip to Niagara Falls Ontario or Toronto . Great choice of ladies and the CAD exchange is very attractive . I'll even suggest some agencies on the Ontario Falls side .

Welcome to the " new" Pittsburgh Hobby World ! Originally Posted by harleyrocks
I second a trip to the Falls. Hot chicks at reasonable prices and little hassle. Pittsburgh is a wasteland now.
I need an excuse to get up that way. Wonder how the fishing is in the niagra river?