Rain + Humidity = Lily Not Happy

Man, isn't the humidity down here bad enough? It's enough to make an out of town girl wanna sit in the hotel all night
Welcome to the bayou darlin'! When the weathers hot and sticky, thats no time for dunkin' dickie. When the frost is on the punkin', THATS the time for dickie dunkin'!
Mmmmmm.... I like it when things get hot and sticky!!!
  • MrGiz
  • 06-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Let me pass along some Arkansas Wisdom to you NOLA Boys..... The Word is.... "Drink plenty, plenty... lots and lots of fluids before going to see Lily.... you will need it!"

Humidity ain't got nothin' on Lily's DeHydration Techniques!!

Giz
I haven't been DEHYDRATED in a LONG time! Is there a nice tub to get wet in at your hotel? A tub for 2, WONDERFUL way to cool off after some vigorous love making!
Let me pass along some Arkansas Wisdom to you NOLA Boys..... The Word is.... "Drink plenty, plenty... lots and lots of fluids before going to see Lily.... you will need it!"

Humidity ain't got nothin' on Lily's DeHydration Techniques!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz

Not to worry Giz, I keep plenty of water and refreshments on hand. I have to in order to avoid any medical emergencies
Ugh ! LA heat is the pits girl. Seem like as soon as your hand turns the doorknob, sweat begins rollin