Trip to the toy store!

So I already have all kinds of flavored lubes, vibrators, a bed restraint system, strap on ect.. but I want MORE!
Any suggestions?
Volunteers cum to mind...floggers, whips, paddles...ijs...
floggers, paddles, nipple clamps, rope ,blindfolds ,check, electrical violet wands ,butt plugs .
Anything that is leather or requires to be plugged in...........all has a place in my toy bag.......IJS
Ms A at some point your gonna need a bigger toy bag...ijs
LOTS OF ROPE!!
I would LOVE to get a rubber king sized sheet! Here is one link but it's not the one that I have found previously.

http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/index.php?code=7007&k0=

Otherwise, trip to toy store .... thinking!

Plain cockrings. A few extra fun type of nipple clamps. If I could find some feathers, I'd be thrilled!!!

And while there, I'd probably look at some plus sized lingerie. THAT is always needed ... and is good to have.

Fun topic!
Elisabeth
EW - simple cockrings or vibrating? what's your personal pleasure?
EW - simple cockrings or vibrating? what's your personal pleasure? Originally Posted by SASpurfan
I was just online at Condom Depot because I was looking at some vibrating ones.

Honestly, I have NEVER tried a vibrating one! I would like to, though!!!

With cock rings, I generally will get the smaller plastic ones or just use a cord when I'm at the office. Or one of those rubber things that slide. Then I give them away when a friend has used one.

The reason why I'm searching for a vibrating one is that I sincerely think that it's time that I tried one!!!

Really! (I was actually thinking of creating a topic about it in Dallas coed but you asked, first!)

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I just made a visit to Lions Den on way home and got some cool new boy toys!!! wooohoooo now to find a "victim"...lol!
OH EW, The vibrating ones are grand......My fav is the cheapy one that has double vibrating heads,,,,,,One goes over the Cock and hit my Clit, the other goes under his Balls and vibrates them on my ass........PURE BLISS....I never cam so fast and hard from Vag Sex........Now they dont last long for 10 bucks, butt damn.........they are worth it!!

http://www.sextoyfun.com/Two-O-Doubl...10?a=sextoyfun
I tried out a vibrating cock ring with my subbie once, we both loved it once we got it positioned on her clit while CG.
Rubber chicken. Lots of lube.
On my latest trip I got a set of electric nipple clamps. They are super fun!