More Backpage Changes?

Is it just me, or has Backpage access suddenly become Geoblocked. I am unable to reach Canadian Backpage today from US IP addresses, only allows US pages. I can reach the Canadian pages only if I use
a Canadian proxy.
It's Putin. First the election. Now he's hittin us where it really hurts. Where's commie hunting plastic man when you need him.
Please help! thread in Main
Problems connecting with with Canadian Backpage in Upset NY coed

cowboy,
I'm thinking North Korea. Its cheaper than bottle rockets
I haven't used backpage in months. It's crawling with cops. I left shortly before it got censored.
oh ya like icky taint got LE on it LOL
le is everywhere at all times
offshoredrilling: Errr, what? Dude they get bored and try. I'd like to think busting me is a waste of resources but you never know.
offshoredrilling: Errr, what? Dude they get bored and try. I'd like to think busting me is a waste of resources but you never know. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
most of the LE I know are here for info on track team stars
and some like SEX also

some LE look for ads that say or hint where at. So if in a hotel in the wrong town...
Thanks for the information.
Wow I just tried to access toronto backpage twice and got redirected to the main US page. Jesus can they do that?? Sounds like censorship to me! SMH.
Wow I just tried to access toronto backpage twice and got redirected to the main US page. Jesus can they do that?? Sounds like censorship to me! SMH. Originally Posted by sturgeon submariner
It ain't censorship if they are doing it themselves...which I think it what is happening....
If I've told you once I told you a thousand times,you have to do those and end with eh? Then you get result's!
If this turns out to be true, backpage will be deader than a doornail.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...s-raid-n778221