Traveling to Bangkok for the first time! Looking for recommendations!

Long time user here, going to be back more active. Have done some exploring all over SEA, but first thing to Bangkok

On my list to visit:
- bjbarbkk.com
- bkkvice.com

Am curious, anyone know of any 4 somes? 3 girls action?

Also which of the Red Light districts should I visit first?

Any legendary gogo bars I should visit?
Dear Lipton--Nice to see a fellow Texan headed here although I haven't been back in the US for many yrs.
Both places look pretty cool and not outrageously priced. Both in the Sukhumvit Rd area, so if your are searching for a hotel, look at the central downtown area. I usually stay at S15 Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 15.
As far as Go-Go's tough to beat "Soi Cowboy", Sukhumvit Soi (street) 21- 23. One stands out to me recently, talent wise, and it's Baccara with Tilac Bar a close 2nd.
Nana Plaza Sukhumvit Soi 4 another famous foreigner friendly complex filled with Go Go's Beer Bars and more delights.
Any night you walk btw Sukhumvit Soi 4 to Sufh Soi 25 you will be offered companionship for 2's 3's 4's, incl katoeys (ladyboys) of all shapes and sizes.
On Sukh Soi 17 there is the Thermae Cafe. After hours club now mostly frequented by Asian foreigners picking freelancers galore.
Opposite, on the other side of Sukh Soi 8 thru 24 filled with Massage Parlors, bars, and many things to be entertained by. :-)
High end Soapy Massage Parlors abound all over the City. And Thai populated high end bottle clubs with gorgeous woman ready to lighten your pocketbook. I used to hang at the CZECH CLUB Sukhu Soi 63.
Download the 'Line App" when you arrive. 98% of Thai's use it to communicate.
Cheers, and have fun.
Thanks! Perfect guide, a lot to do for me the next few days hehe!
Also wood Bj bar on Sukhumvit 7/1 it’s more like a small alley is a must, but other than that Khun laid out a perfect gam plan for you. You can pick up street girls between Sukhumvit 7 ll the way to terminal 21 mall. Victoria pool bar is also a nice place to relax, and they have a few girls you can bar fine, it’s also on Suhkumvit 7/1. I also recommend downloading Thaifriendly dating app. Thaifriendly has regular girls freelance and bargirls, be careful of the scammers. I’ll be returning first week of February.
@Lipton thanks for starting this thread. Very informative. Thanks to those that have responded.

I too am looking at a vacation in Thailand. My question is Bangkok or Pattaya? While Girls is right up there things for I am looking to experience I would also like to view the beauty of different sites in Thailand.

Lipton not trying to hijack you thread and my apologies if it comes across that way. Hoping it can add to the discussion.
@Lipton thanks for starting this thread. Very informative. Thanks to those that have responded.

I too am looking at a vacation in Thailand. My question is Bangkok or Pattaya? While Girls is right up there things for I am looking to experience I would also like to view the beauty of different sites in Thailand.

Lipton not trying to hijack you thread and my apologies if it comes across that way. Hoping it can add to the discussion. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
You have to do both, you’ll fly into Bkkand you can take a taxi or bus to Pattaya it’s roughly 1.5 to2 hours away. Pattaya is basically one big redlight district in my opinion. I just posted a thread let me know if you’re interested

Lipton not trying to hijack you thread and my apologies if it comes across that way. Hoping it can add to the discussion. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
All good man

Btw did go by here, and got the 3 girl special, the guys before me picked the best looking ones, but mine were still cute hehe

https://www.7-heavenbkk.com/girls

Also stopped by a weed shop, then see a pretty lady Leeya at Aurora Nuru spa.

Will visit Soi Cowboy tomorrow.
I like this thread.
I looked for bkkvice but could not find it at the address. it looked like the address was that of a house.