FAVORITE TYPE OF COVER!!??!!

• SuzyQ
  • 11-10-2013, 08:38 PM
I am curious what the preferable choice, brand and type of cover by both hobbyist and providers! I'd also like to know why! It seems no matter what choice I make they are expensive, lousy, have lied on the box, even completely dysfunctional! Not kidding! Name brand! "Good ones?"

I have no issue with the expense of these very important tools...
Even wondering if the cheaper ones could be better...?

I'd love thoughts regarding safety preferences! Thanks so much all!
I used to use Kimono's because they were really sensitive. I left some extras with a gal I had seen and she told me that she had one rip on her. However, she also noted that she may not have left any space at the tip of the condom, so that when her partner came the condom burst.

Charlie
I used to use Kimono's because they were really sensitive. I left some extras with a gal I had seen and she told me that she had one rip on her. However, she also noted that she may not have left any space at the tip of the condom, so that when her partner came the condom burst.

Charlie Originally Posted by nycalcharlie2003
lol, wow, thats some pressure built up to burst.
I recently switched to Lifestyle Thyns. They are awesome!
I have had multiple clients say this is the closest feel to bbbj they have had so far and are really enjoying this new type I am using..
They don't have a bad taste or smell and I have not had any break on me. So far they seem to fit well on multiple sizes as well!
You can also buy them in large bulk for a highly discounted rate!
I like Trojan ectasy, i like how they fit and feel.
Tried them one provider and she said it felt like i was nor wearing one.
  • SuzyQ
  • 11-11-2013, 06:38 AM
Thanks everyone! Thyns it is today, Dest! Appreciate the research everyone! ;D
Thins is the absolute best. And Its non latex.
  • PA30
  • 11-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Do thins come in large sizes or stretch well? Being "squeezed" by thick latex is a cum killer
Proper application is important. No matter what I'm wearing, putting it on the right way makes a big difference in intimate sensation for me. I've had some women apply condoms for me and I can tell, they've never read the instructions haha..
Do thins come in large sizes or stretch well? Being "squeezed" by thick latex is a cum killer Originally Posted by PA30
Yes they stretch well,however if your a true magnum guy it's gonna be real tight.
And this is a non latex condum. I am highly allergic to latex which is why I have to use thins. Hope this helps you baby..
  • PA30
  • 11-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Hmmm. Maybe a demonstration would be in order
I like feathered down covers.. That is till the dog bit it and I had goose feathers floating all over my room.. Oh wait you aren't talking about those covers.. *giggles*

I use Trojan not sure the type (blue box I think) but I also will use Magnum for those who need a larger size.
Yes they stretch well,however if your a true magnum guy it's gonna be real tight.
And this is a non latex condum. I am highly allergic to latex which is why I have to use thins. Hope this helps you baby.. Originally Posted by OLindsay
I was actually surprised to find out the thyns are latex. its the skyns that arent. I too am typically highly allergic to latex but these cause me no problems at all.

I also have some for more well endowed men, they are called large skyns and they are also a thin type of condom, just not as thin as the thyns lol.. I have not had any complaints about these larger ones...

I really recommend the Lifestyle brand as a whole.. I have tried the thyns, skyns, all of their flavored ones and also their thrill ones.. all of them have been great. The only reason I chose the "thyns" over the other lifestyle condoms is because they seem to be the thinnest. Also I have to give props to their lube (2 in 1 massage lubricant.) Its amazing, not messy like some other ones are and its *flavored* yum!

But yes, thyns all the way and for the more well endowed I suggest large skyns. Come test them out with me!
I was actually surprised to find out the thyns are latex. its the skyns that arent. I too am typically highly allergic to latex but these cause me no problems at all.

I also have some for more well endowed men, they are called large skyns and they are also a thin type of condom, just not as thin as the thyns lol.. I have not had any complaints about these larger ones...

I really recommend the Lifestyle brand as a whole.. I have tried the thyns, skyns, all of their flavored ones and also their thrill ones.. all of them have been great. The only reason I chose the "thyns" over the other lifestyle condoms is because they seem to be the thinnest. Also I have to give props to their lube (2 in 1 massage lubricant.) Its amazing, not messy like some other ones are and its *flavored* yum!

But yes, thyns all the way and for the more well endowed I suggest large skyns. Come test them out with me! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Awes shoot girl your right lol I just looked at my package and sure enough I use skyns... Lol and they are latex free and feel like nothing is there.
Awes shoot girl your right lol I just looked at my package and sure enough I use skyns... Lol and they are latex free and feel like nothing is there. Originally Posted by OLindsay
Lol it suprised me too when I found that out. We must have the same exact allergy whatever it is.. maybe its not the latex maybe its what ever type of lubricant the other brands put on theirs or something. I know trojans have always been all bad for me lol not to mention they taste and smell gross. Love my lifestyles