Confession of a "newbie"

Fellow hobbyist and providers. Here I am trying to break through my label as a "newbie" with my first thread. What constitute a newbie in the world of hobbying? Or when are you truly considered a hobbyist?

In the past 3 years, I've met a few providers with difficulty as I am still considered a "newbie". I'm extremely discreet when it comes to my encounters so I kept no contact info of my previous companions. I often use a burner for contact and very skeptical if I'm to be verified as P411 member, one day it will come and bite me in the ass.

My hobby began with BP providers but as most of you may know, good quality of BP providers seems hard to come by these days. Ninety percent of the time, picture posted on ad isn't the one you encounter. Of course, I am not blaming the providers for being cautious. So i turned to eccie for a quality companion.

As I sat in front of my computer and finally finding "the one" but only to realize she is not newbie friendly. Many Eccie providers aren't "newbie" friendly for safety reason and I fully understand the regard for safety of both parties. I don't consider myself a newbie but when having no references and no P411 does put me into that category. My dilemma.

So with failed attempt, I head to AMP hoping to find the right companion. Now, I'm faced with challenge in finding a younger <30 y.o staff in AMP. Poor overworked ladies and unpleasant environment convinced me not to try AMP again. I enjoy the company of a woman. Soft touch, smooth skin, and delightful aroma of a woman excites me. Nearly 4 years now, as a "newbie" I journey on and wonder if I'm the only one with this dilemma.
You don't have to keep the your future provider's contact info. You DO however need to keep the same burner phone number and remember who you have seen before. If they are well known and reviewed (on eccie, TER, or elsewhere) a quick google search will find the email addresses you can send your future companion to contact your past playmates. You keep the same burner number so that if you are navigating non-eccie ladies whose website you have enjoyed you can prove that the"Joe" that is contacting the current lady is the the same "Joe" that the previous lady enjoyed the company of.

You will have to ask yourself. What information are you comfortable giving up for screening? If you wish to remain anonymous you WILL have to comprise and find girls that are newbie AND reference friendly with very light screening. They may not be your first (or second) choice but you need to start somewhere. Posting in your local board for suggestions or even posting an ISO will give you your options. Make sure the girl you choose is reference friendly. If she isn't then you will still be up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

Good luck and stay safe!
I have seen several gentlemen with similar dilemma. They would purchase a gift card $50-$100 and send me the card info to sort of verify themselves. This takes an enourmous amount of desire to see the lady and to put your trust in her not taking the gift card cash and dumping her number ..
while this may not be in your comfort level, if you truly desire the more lustrous high powered soft succulent young women running through your dreams to appear in your hands, then you will need to come up with a plan....muah..xoxoxo.Mz.B
Nearly 4 years now, as a "newbie" I journey on and wonder if I'm the only one with this dilemma. Originally Posted by xxkenixx
It is just you ...
You don't have to keep the your future provider's contact info. You DO however need to keep the same burner phone number and remember who you have seen before. If they are well known and reviewed (on eccie, TER, or elsewhere) a quick google search will find the email addresses you can send your future companion to contact your past playmates. You keep the same burner number so that if you are navigating non-eccie ladies whose website you have enjoyed you can prove that the"Joe" that is contacting the current lady is the the same "Joe" that the previous lady enjoyed the company of.

You will have to ask yourself. What information are you comfortable giving up for screening? If you wish to remain anonymous you WILL have to comprise and find girls that are newbie AND reference friendly with very light screening. They may not be your first (or second) choice but you need to start somewhere. Posting in your local board for suggestions or even posting an ISO will give you your options. Make sure the girl you choose is reference friendly. If she isn't then you will still be up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

Good luck and stay safe! Originally Posted by SA Angel
I've changed numbers and even usernames on here. When I've messaged ladies on here that I've seen before I just mention certain things about the appointment like I had problems with the elevator because it required a key card or a few topics we discussed during the appointment and a detail that would only be known from discussing those topics. That seems to work better than hoping they save my number.
Fellow hobbyist and providers....I don't consider myself a newbie but when having no references and no P411 does put me into that category. My dilemma....Nearly 4 years now, as a "newbie" I journey on and wonder if I'm the only one with this dilemma. Originally Posted by xxkenixx
Listen-up Newb, quit your whining. You're still a newbie because you act like a newbie. It doesn't matter if YOU don't think you're a newbie, it only matters what the ladies think.

So, spring for the $89 and sign up for P411 (actually, I think you can get 6-months free trial), collect a couple of "okays" and you're out of the Newbie trench you've dug yourself into. Four years as a newbie is quite a sentence - reminds me of 4th grade.....
Nearly 4 years now, as a "newbie" I journey on and wonder if I'm the only one with this dilemma. Originally Posted by xxkenixx
Shit...I've been in the hobby since 2001 and I'm considered a newbie because I haven't been very active over the years. Since I'm divorced now & have no intention of getting married again...I'm diving in tongue first for many years to cum.