My SO "Smokes"

My baby just loves those 'no-name' cigarettes and I want to take her on a cruise to the Bahamas. Natureally i have concerns about her 'smoking' onboard and finding 'cigarettes' once we make port. Anybody feel me? I suppose Jamaica would be an option but I prefer the Bahamas. TIA for any/all suggestions.
I recommend seeing if she is open to switching to vaporizers. I was a somewhat heavy smoker (two packs a day) and had tried to quit many times. It wasn't until I found a vaporizer that I was able to simply stop. Yes I am still regularly ingesting nicotine but other than it being heathier (ish) , and cheaper, it is a discreet way to enjoy the same experience. Most places will not discriminate against a vaporizer if she is not blatant. The ease of the switch was as simple as buying the vaporizer and never picking up a cigarette again.

If she is not open to this.... Purchase two cartons, scope the ship for a very discreet area, make sure she picks the appropriate times of the day that are not over crowded, snuff out the cigarette when done and package the "butts" in a bag for safe disposal later. Ideally bring vanilla scented candles or sprays that are specifically for cigarette smoke. Vanilla is known for killing or rather absorbing most other smells. You may also consider an alternative to a cruise. Perhaps a trip to the bahamas with a smoker friendly hotel.
He may not be talking about tobacco/nicotine, JayCee.
The nicotine patch maybe.

If the other then no idea. Sorry guy.
Xanex
The OP should let the SO smoke up all she wants, then when she gets popped in a foreign land it will make for an entertaining Locked Up Abroad.
The OP should let the SO smoke up all she wants, then when she gets popped in a foreign land it will make for an entertaining Locked Up Abroad. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yay, Im not the only one who read it that way, lol.
If she can't stop smoking Forbidden Topic while traveling to a foreign land then, I suggest you change your itinerary. Getting caught smuggling Forbidden Topic into a foreign land is dangerous and can ruin a good trip. Getting caught buying Forbidden Topic in a foreign land is not only dangerous but, can be quite a bit more risky/dangerous AND the laws may be way more strict.

I recommend a trip to say.... Colorado - where she can enjoy all the Forbidden Topic she wants while there and doesn't have to worry about import/export risk.
Fill your prison wallet with the necessary supplies
OH, Goodness don't I look naïve. Forgive me, I fear I don't have an advice for this particular interest. Though Ed Highlights advice seems very sound and well thought out.
Anybody feel me?. Originally Posted by snabby33
Getting caught smuggling Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I recommend a trip to say.... Colorado - Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

Question ... are we supposed to tip TSA after they "search" us?
One of you can fly to Colorado first and buy a bunch of special candy, then re-package it as non-special candy before you go on the trip. It's not the same as smoking, but she definitely won't get in any trouble popping gummy bears on the cruise!

They will sell e-cigs in Colorado too, which would also work great on the cruise, but I'm less certain about flying home with them because I believe they are clearly labeled.

Have fun!