To Swallow or Not?

Just wondering how many ladies out there are natural born swallowers? Most of my lady partners over the years have been inclined to swallow, and a good many providers I've seen as well. It's one of the hottest activities in my book. What say you?
After the jism leaves my person I do not give a single shit on what happens to it.
But it's also kinda nice that there's no major cleanup involved with a swallower!
Nuthin better than when she swallows then smiles and says "Thanks"
In real life, I'm just happy to be getting blown. In the hobby, ideally, she shows it to me on her tongue and then spits it on to the cock and continues, but that takes a special girl. I'm not picky though. Whatever makes her comfortable, as long as it's BBJ.
Once it's out of me, she owns it and can do whatever she likes with it.
Oh swallow every time
After the jism leaves my person I do not give a single shit on what happens to it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Once it's out of me, she owns it and can do whatever she likes with it. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
What if she spits it in your face?
You must be a lawyer.
Once it's out of me, she owns it and can do whatever she likes with it. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
You may want to rethink that position after reading this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7024930/ns...-keeps-giving/
You may want to rethink that position after reading this:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7024930/ns...-keeps-giving/ Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt

Swallowing helps conserve towels at the ladies incall.

And hides the evidence for safe keeping.
Wow! I wonder if he's still obligated to pay child support?

Before reading that I didn't care if a lady spit or swallowed as long as she didn't stop until long after I came. Now I'm not so sure...
Snipped and tied.
Snipped, cauterized and tied!