Naked in public

I couldn't find a place to ask this question please move if I am wrong.
Searching through an old memory stick I found pictures from Voyeur web showing women naked at gas stations and in parking lots. My question is to the women here on ECCIE. Have any of you posed in public and is it big mental high? is it something that could make you want to do it again. Several women had many pictures over a couple of years. The excitement of getting caught must lead to a big high.
I couldn't find a place to ask this question please move if I am wrong.
Searching through an old memory stick I found pictures from Voyeur web showing women naked at gas stations and in parking lots. My question is to the women here on ECCIE. Have any of you posed in public and is it big mental high? is it something that could make you want to do it again. Several women had many pictures over a couple of years. The excitement of getting caught must lead to a big high. Originally Posted by tucson
My SO does it all the time, I don't know who gets the better of the bargain,
her or me taking the picture but the sex afterwards is GREAT.

We have has a cop see us doing so, ran our tags and ID's and then asked to see the pictures, My SO must have shown him 20 before he blushed and told us that he never wanted to see this type of activity again. He drove off and the next pic was her naked with the police car in the picture driving away!!!!!

I really like the Profiles with pictures that are taken in public places and brings back memories too.
You should share those pictures
my adventures in Europe have evolved to the point that one of my favorite activities is having all manners of sex in the hotel window. Now most of the time the provider is the one plastered against the window and usually on a 3 floor or higher. I do so morning noon and night and so far no one except the provider has said anything. They love doing it because of the thrill. I have even seen a policeman in Prague wave at the girl one afternoon...don't know if he knows her or would like to .LMAO
You should share those pictures Originally Posted by The_beazer

and she looks so fuckin HOT nekkid!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE to pose in public. Once, in the woods, I ended up with a horrid case of poison ivy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Poison ivy/oak ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
like being nekkid in the woods , biker rallies & in old cemetries to get really cool pics!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20140517_171835 modified - Copy - Copy.jpg (48.0 KB, 283 views) File Type: jpg 5467097_orig.jpg (142.3 KB, 283 views)

During this shoot, pedestrians were driving by stopping and honking their horn. I loved the attention but after awhile it threw me out of my zone, so it became pretty annoying.

I remember this shoot I was at the park and a guy walked by me and the photographer and as he progressed towards us he begin stroking himself through his pants lol...It was quite funny because his attempt to play it off was pretty amateur lol

Overall I love posing in public. At first I was a little cautious about it, but after being out there it gives you a rush that is pretty indescribable
Risk IS exciting. I had a fantasy fulfillment appointment with a willing provider arranged where we would meet for the first time in a retail store where she would tease me repeatedly throughout the store with no words spoken until the end. Was a HUGE turn on but she could not get it together in a timely manner, left me waiting in the parking lot over an hour so we ended up just meeting in the parking lot. She jumps in my pickup exposes her tits and I play around a little. When we finally got to the room I exploded like a teenager. Havent shot a wad that distance in 30 years!
Public exposure is a major turn on for me. Probably cause my prude SO barely shows anything any where! Someone might see. Boring.
And you guessed it. Boring at home too.
So ECCIE is a marriage saver. Lol
Still want to do the peekaboo show in public with a big titty provider.
You start plastering pictures of your SO here and I'll do the same.

You should share those pictures Originally Posted by The_beazer
This is something I've always wanted to do. Perhaps, someday I finally will.
my adventures in Europe have evolved to the point that one of my favorite activities is having all manners of sex in the hotel window. Now most of the time the provider is the one plastered against the window and usually on a 3 floor or higher. I do so morning noon and night and so far no one except the provider has said anything. They love doing it because of the thrill. I have even seen a policeman in Prague wave at the girl one afternoon...don't know if he knows her or would like to .LMAO Originally Posted by loveitdou
That's so hot. I've always wanted to be pressed against a hotel window during a session to indulge my inner exhibitionist