URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=220128
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Activities: cbj rcg mish hj
Hair Length and Color: Short dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner, 5’7 ish 110 pounds I would guess. Nice ass larger b maybe small c bare kitty
Recommendation: No
lol it's unfortunate experience but this is hilarious.
I once texted Dove to meet up, then I had some personal issues to deal with so I had to cancel. She promptly started cussing me out and telling me to never contact her again. Don't have to tell me twice!
Ive seen her a couole times and left both underwhelmed and feeling like I needed a shower. Her home out north of Conway was a bit gross and she was terribly unprofessional. She almost ruined my taste for the hobby but fortunately my next adventure (classy bella) was on another fucking planet.....moral of the story you get what you pay for
Thank you for the review, Big. I think everybody has been in your shoes at least once when playing. I am sorry but I was laughing when I read this encounter report. Not at you, but I can think of some encounters that reminded me of your experience.
Well written and informative review. All that I can say is "been there, done that, have the T-Shirt". Sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves to keep from crying.
I second that....I had terrible time with her too. Too bad for her, because she was amazing in the start, I guess she let the hobby take over her sensitive part of the brain....

I think poor girl was going through a lot in personal life, so I am no way going t judge her but I agree she will loose all repeat business and probably newbies too!
Her TCB skills are terrible. I've tried a couple of times to schedule with her only to be bitched at. Glad now that things didn't work out. I guess she doesn't really like this job very much after all. Hopefully things will change or she'll move on.
I should have read this thread before seeing her today, first time to leave without nutting
QV includes time knocking at the door to the time your butt leaves the door. That is why I just go for HH. I need at least 5 minutes to clean up and dress afterwards and 2-3 minutes to undress, and at least say hi. Not enough interaction and play to make it worth while.

If I was her, and I'd be the biggest whore around getting paid if I was a girl, I would say QV is 5 minutes to prep, 5 minutes to clean up, and 5 minutes to pop then get the hell out I gotta smoke. Although, I would have clean place with no pets including sound proof playroom.