URL / Website: https://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fem...o/922362966378
City: Amherst
State: New York
Address: By UB North
Activites: Massage/cbj/daty/dato/cfs
Hair Length and Color: straight/black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'0 or less. Straight black hair to past her shoulders. A breasts without the eraser nipples. Stick thin with smooth soft skin. I think she was in her 40's but her skin was tight. Really nice handful of an ass with thin legs.
Recommendation: Yes
  • rj317
  • 05-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Have not had good luck with them lately, I get there and girl tells me something totally different then the person who responded. Every add is for the same girl and only one working on a Friday or Saturday which is strange.
Been having great luck with the Roulette wheel. There are all kinds of posts lately. Sure you never get the girl in the post but if she is not what you want just try another. Works for me.
  • rj317
  • 05-07-2022, 11:22 PM
Been having great luck with the Roulette wheel. There are all kinds of posts lately. Sure you never get the girl in the post but if she is not what you want just try another. Works for me. Originally Posted by Zollner
Idk but every time I try the next it’s the same girl
Take a screenshot in with you to break the language barrier so ❤❤❤You will not be disappointed❤❤❤

✨✨✨BBFS/New 69/LICK/KISS/BBBJ✨✨✨

❤❤❤You can choose a girl!❤❤❤
Been having great luck with the Roulette wheel. There are all kinds of posts lately. Sure you never get the girl in the post but if she is not what you want just try another. Works for me. Originally Posted by Zollner
In Roc?
In Buff, don't know about Roc.

Have discovered chatting a bit with the phone girl, who usually has the best English, can help. Ask how many girls avail, ages, are they attractive, slim and how is their English because of all the B&S going on? Tell phone girl if she isn't any of these I will simply walk. Works for me.
fuckin Ruiner..
Last time I responded to the "damages" request I got into trouble posting private info since I either cannot, or have not figured out how, to post something private. PM me if you can and I will respond.
Good review.

Last time I responded to the "damages" request I got into trouble posting private info since I either cannot, or have not figured out how, to post something private. PM me if you can and I will respond. Originally Posted by j79mar
Highlight the words or sentence you want to make private.

Then hit the PRIVATE button (found above this text box).

It will look like this:

Before other...ahem...members chime in here, YES, non PA members have a way of reading "inside" Private tags as well.
@j79mar I think it's ok to reveal what you've paid. If it's not, then that should be changed
Good review.

Highlight the words or sentence you want to make private.

Then hit the PRIVATE button (found above this text box).

It will look like this:

Before other...ahem...members chime in here, YES, non PA members have a way of reading "inside" Private tags as well. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
yup
@j79mar I think it's ok to reveal what you've paid. If it's not, then that should be changed Originally Posted by doctorsteve
NOPE, option in ROS or in private. If you want that changed, you may have to move to Texas and well run for a state office.
I think what you paid is as basic as ethnicity and age. So that's kind of silly, OSD
I think what you paid is as basic as ethnicity and age. So that's kind of silly, OSD Originally Posted by doctorsteve
you just called icky's lawyers silly ???? just sayin

I have no idea what Op paid the topic girl. And per icky, that can not be in the open for all to view.

now if you run for office in Texas and change Texas laws. Maybe icky lawyers will say icky can change back to what it once was in the past. Making up to owner/s if they want that in open again or not.