Date: 6/27/2022
Name: Lucy
Phone: ‪(607) 306-7868‬
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://buffalo.skipthegames.com/fem...8/881246550178
City: Williamsville
State: New York
Address: I-90/Airport area
Activites: Greet, shower show and tell, massage, cbj, cfs, daty, dato, toe sucking.
Hair Length and Color: Straight, black, shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'0", really cute asian face all smiles. B/C breast maybe natural but very beautiful. Just an all around beautiful body.
Recommendation: Yes
Great report.
Originally Posted by j79mar
Not bad at all for what you got. You did good.
Nice Review. Sounds like a good time.
Nice Review. Sounds like a good time. Originally Posted by H5678J
Yup, roulette just relocated to the blvd area. I know because I went twice and both were flops
I’m new, how does roulette work? Also does anyone have any links to ads that are still up?
It’s usually awful. That’s why they call it roulette. I’ve walked several times and the only time I stayed, it sucked. The standard is so low in Buffalo that you have to take a review like this with a grain of salt. The one I ended up seeing looked like she had half a log of shit hanging out of her asshole.
I’m new, how does roulette work? Also does anyone have any links to ads that are still up? Originally Posted by jiziq385
Well it's roulette so it's a gamble. That said I've been lucky with it. You just call/text the numbers given on STGs and other sites. STGs has plenty of Asians lately. They tell/send you pretty much all the details. Rarely will the girl match what's in the ad. That's why I like calling where the phone girl usually has the best English. Ask if the girls are young and as pretty as their post and tell her if she isn't I'm walking....works for me. If she doesn't appeal when the door opens Just walk. Plenty of other sushi, in this sea.

Admit the roulette in Canada is better than down here. A couple times the girl in the ad actually MATCHED her ad! .....Oh Canada....
anybody been lucky with asian roulette lately ?
Absolutely not.