Dick Drug Use -- Part II

This is part II of the Dick Drugs thread. I’m pretty sure there’s more to be said on it, but, like the Jerking Off thread, there just aren’t a lot of guys out there who will admit to seeking a little extra.

I know – we ALL have 12-inch dongs of steel. So much so that we bring our professional companions to multiple orgasm without fail while we manage six or seven shots on goal in a half-hour session. OK, maybe I’m exaggerating a bit…. maybe that’s dongs of aluminum and it’s three shots on goal In an hour. The couple of times I tried it, the provider seemed to like it. But that could have been an act. Part of the professional persona, and totally part of the experience I paid for.

But I’ve often wondered what our professional companions really think about dealing with a hobbyist who’s obviously “boned up” on ED medication? One provider has already stated that she wasn’t interested in having an overmedicated hobbyist sweat all over her and then go into cardiac arrest.

You agree or disagree? Do you find it easier to do your job, or harder? Does it make a difference whether the medicated Johnson is medicated by necessity or recreationally? Do you know CPR?

Or do you just not give a chit either way…
" One provider has already stated that she wasn’t interested in having an overmedicated hobbyist sweat all over her and then go into cardiac arrest. "

That's funny
Wonder why none of the ladies have chimed in on this one...

Ahhh ... I get it. You hear the baying of slavering wolves, waiting to rip you apart! I'm down with that, girlfriends. Might as well testify because, well, this IS ECCIE!

OK. I get it. Well maybe we can discuss this while we're BCD. I should probably have made this an anonymous POLE, er, poll!

Meanwhile, I'm going out on a limb and saying that you ALL can make MY top 10 list. I've got room for 100 or more on it!