BLM Leader Makes Telling Remarks On Fox News Interview.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-le...n-this-system/

One of his main points is.....”this Country was built on violence”.

Yes, but we have a Constitution, the supreme law of the land. The First Amendment plainly states that we have the right to PEACEABLY ASSEMBLE to protest.

No where in the Constitution does it condone Anarchy and Sedition.

Why isn’t this guy under arrest?
he also pressured Martha to agree Jesus was black

very intelligent

“I love the Lord and my Lord and savior,” Newsome said. “Jesus Christ is the most famous black radical revolutionary in history. And he was treated just like Dr. King. He was arrested on occasion and he was also crucified or assassinated. This is what happens to black activists. We are killed by the government.”
  • oeb11
  • 06-25-2020, 04:35 PM
Only black Lives matter
Victory through marxism
50 Millions white deaths to "reparate" for my Hate and Racism - Leader of OBLM
Such a wonderful role model for the LibDems - he will keep them cowering in their basements - except to out to topple statues - including MLK statues. Millennials don't know who MLK was - due to the Teacher's Unions.
Maybe Biden will change his mind and choose him as his running mate.
jesus christ was not black. what a self serving idiot.
jesus christ was not black. what a self serving idiot. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Lots of white Jewish people alone prove Jesus, who was also Jewish, was a white guy.

Pontious Pilate, I'm not sure about him, though.

I applaud the BLM leader for admitting his true thoughts about violently taking things over - which I suspect is a popular but unstated thought among many within the BLM community.
Lots of white Jewish people alone prove Jesus, who was also Jewish, was a white guy.

Pontious Pilate, I'm not sure about him, though.

I applaud the BLM leader for admitting his true thoughts about violently taking things over - which I suspect is a popular but unstated thought among many within the BLM community. Originally Posted by friendly fred
both chrisitans and jews agree that jesus was a nice jewish boy who went into his father's business, they just disagree as to what the father's business was

the blm leader let it out what he really wanted,

“I just want black liberation and black sovereignty, by any means necessary.”

seems the real source of his problem is his desire to be separate and in charge

doesn't want to be a part of America, nor work through the democratic system

borne of hatred of whites it must seem

I doubt he would be happy in an all black country in Africa either, the wrong tribe might be in charge
Yep, Can we say "Carl Marx, and Hitler" would approve .
Since Jesus was born in the region around Palestine, I figure he would look like any other middle eastern man in his early 30’s.

Certainly not a Western European Caucasian, nor a Sub Saharan Negroid.

Something like this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD
Since Jesus was born in the region around Palestine, I figure he would look like any other middle eastern man in his early 30’s.

Something like this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD Originally Posted by Jackie S

yeah, something like that. also there has been a good bit of "genetic" mixing in that region between the latins and semtic races. but the mid-east and Mediterranean are considered "caucasians".
If M E S S I A H was not sacrificed, the world would not have been baptized. Judas was destined to fulfill the P R O P H E C Y. We should not be angry with him.

Something like this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAD Originally Posted by Jackie S
The white Jesus figure is officially recognized by the Catholic Church.

Of course, it hardly matters....
Trump needs to keep hitting Biden hard with the question "do you want to burn down the country in order to rebuild it". Get Biden to say things like he doesn't want to defund the cops and the BLM, radical vote will slip away. BLM should start their own party.