cant we all just fuck and be happy?

we are supposed to be in the hobby to enjoy each other and have good times. to share information and keep each other safe. i think a lot of people are loosing focus of why we are really here. all this public bashing and judging is not helping anybody.

there are many different personalties and people with different views and that come from different places here, of course there are going to be disagreements but lately its been a little out of hand in my opinion.

this is stupid! everybody needs to just protect themselves, act like responsible adults, provide good service (in our case), be good clients (in the guys case), and try to respect each other.

it shouldn't be that hard!

cant we all just fuck and be happy??
What can I say Jules? Most people love drama.
act like responsible adults Originally Posted by 214JULES

You're asking for waaaay too much. :P Just kidding, love.
Thanks Jules from your mouth to (insert appropriate pun here). Some people are letting their feelings or egos get involved in this. I always thought it was P4P and that's it. If you happen to click with a lady then just go back and see her. Don't feel like you have to stand up for her when someone else disagrees with your assessment of her. Ladies be consistent with your service and run your business well and you'll do just fine.
traci i think you are right on this one but hey at least i got it off these DD's lol
we are supposed to be in the hobby to enjoy each other and have good times. to share information and keep each other safe. i think a lot of people are loosing focus of why we are really here. all this public bashing and judging is not helping anybody.

there are many different personalties and people with different views and that come from different places here, of course there are going to be disagreements but lately its been a little out of hand in my opinion.

this is stupid! everybody needs to just protect themselves, act like responsible adults, provide good service (in our case), be good clients (in the guys case), and try to respect each other.

cant we all just fuck and be happy?? Originally Posted by 214JULES
I'm with you babe
Well done. The common problem is people....people are strange.

Your the best.
I just wanna fuck and be happy...
Jules, we should get together and fu**... TALK about that...
amen jules

muah
I want too fuck. Good job Jules
thanks everybody!! i just think there has been way too much negative stuff going on around here lately!
Right Jules. I've always said this is a HOBBY and a Hobby is suppose to be fun.

But in the end we should all have fun. And yes we all have the right to our
Own views and who we want to see and don’t want to see. That’s what makes the board helpful. Do the research on Both parties. Block who you don’t want.

AND Lets ALL have a lot of Fun…

to Tara Evans (I agree with Tara. I just want to fuck too.)

to Jules.
This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by the Rodney King foundation.
KIDDING!!

<<< Does any one have an outfit like this? If so you could be habit forming for me. I know I'm going to hell.

cant we all just fuck and be happy?? Originally Posted by 214JULES
Not when the internet is involved...

This forum is good in that it provides valuable information for providers and hobbyists to exchange with one another... (hence the name "information exchange").

But the downside of it is that you always have those 12-15 people in the forum who have their identities wrapped up in what they say in a forum and how they are perceived in a forum. And it is not unique to ECCIE... if you check out other forums whether it is Wall Street Journal, New York Times or your favorite video game forum your still going to find those same 12 - 15 people who wrapped their identities up in how they post in a forum as well as how they are perceived in a forum.

I think the anonymity of the internet emboldens them to act out and belittle other forum participants. Not picking on anyone specifically here... I've just been visiting forums on various topics since the mid 90s and have seen the usual behavior.

To get back to your question, yes, most of us can just fuck and be happy
I took your advice Jules and set up an appointment this evening.

But the drama won't ever end. It's like crack for some people.