Bar or Club with young whores

This hobby can get expensive. Any place where a good looking (in shape) yet older (<40) guy can meet young 18-30 something fuck budies??? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Hahahahaha.

String-free fuckbuddies in that age group? You are delusional. In this town, either they are trying to make you their SO, SD, or baby daddy. You might have better luck with women that breeze through town on conferences or vacation around the riverwalk or just one night stands in general. Or you can troll Whole Foods or Central Market for neglected housewives that don't want to give up their husband's paycheck.

Not saying anything against you. Consider this a statement about San Antonio's mindset in general.
Hahahahaha.

String-free fuckbuddies in that age group? You are delusional. In this town, either they are trying to make you their SO, SD, or baby daddy. You might have better luck with women that breeze through town on conferences or vacation around the riverwalk or just one night stands in general. Or you can troll Whole Foods or Central Market for neglected housewives that don't want to give up their husband's paycheck.

Not saying anything against you. Consider this a statement about San Antonio's mindset in general. Originally Posted by SA Angel

Well put SA Angel

SF
I never tried this, but I would go to a nice hotel bar and look there. Actually if one is not a total toad anywhere you see a prospect start a conversation and see where it goes. Pussy is everywhere. Many more will give it away rather than sell it and think they are whores.
You could try a strip club. But a fuck buddy is not the same as a whore. Your title said one thing, your post said another.
If you have to ask, you are woefully out of the game.
If you have to ask, you are woefully out of the game. Originally Posted by Precious_b
That's bullshit, there is no game! hit a bar dress nice be a gentleman tip well and pussy will appear. Bartenders for one are crazy for a well dressed gentleman. Try the box 281/bitters or the hangar on 410/broadway or bar louie's at la canterra or the one by jw Marriott and puzzles which is also near jw Marriott.
Oops how can I forget to mention Kona grill and yard house at la canterra!! Both fantastic places!!!
Don't expect to bang one in the parking lot they take time but in my experience they are a quantum leap above internet hoes.
That's bullshit, there is no game! hit a bar dress nice be a gentleman tip well and pussy will appear. Bartenders for one are crazy for a well dressed gentleman. Try the box 281/bitters or the hangar on 410/broadway or bar louie's at la canterra or the one by jw Marriott and puzzles which is also near jw Marriott. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
It is bullshit.
And you're post supports it.
He should already know such things.
And more.
Since he doesn't and has to ask, I stand by my statement:

"If you have to ask, you are woefully out of the game."
This hobby can get expensive. Any place where a good looking (in shape) yet older (<40) guy can meet young 18-30 something fuck budies??? Any ideas would be appreciated. Originally Posted by HndsmGntlmn
It's very possible. It's the reason I don't hobby as much anymore because I've found a niche that has made me happy. Women here are gojng to knock your interest because they will lose $$ if everyone goes else where for pussy.
It is bullshit.
And you're post supports it.
He should already know such things.
And more.
Since he doesn't and has to ask, I stand by my statement:

"If you have to ask, you are woefully out of the game." Originally Posted by Precious_b
I see your point but it's real simple to get in on the fun.
What you want to happen is possible for anyone but it does take time....I went to clubs and bars for years and also worked in them for years....the guys who bang a lot of girls are usually part of that scene either they work it or they are regulars that just know that game....but if your looking to do it it takes time and it takes money which might defeat the purpose....other thing in my opinion there is no such thing as a fuck buddy over time feelings always develop just do your best find someone then cut her loose and move on.
  • Cole
  • 06-26-2016, 07:54 PM
Perfectly correct.
It's very possible. It's the reason I don't hobby as much anymore because I've found a niche that has made me happy. Women here are gojng to knock your interest because they will lose $$ if everyone goes else where for pussy. Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
PM me your 'niche' Cookie Monster....lol