Does giving or receiving respect and thoughtfulness matter?

Several recent thread discussions caused me to wonder how often mutual respect and thoughtfulness are shown in scheduling a session, during that session, and after the session.

I realize there are a variety of ways of showing this. Some are universal, others are particular to a guy or lady.

My question, does it make a difference? Result in a better session? Better referral? Better tip? Repeat visit? Better review? Do you even care? What else …...
  • Doove
  • 05-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Yes.

Next topic.
Short answer - Yes

I have had a couple providers comment on how nice it is to spend time with someone who is respectful to them about their time, limits and just in general
Yes.

Next topic. Originally Posted by Doove
Ummmmm....I got nothin'.....
This is a no brainer, of course it makes a difference to both.
Giving and recieving respect is always a good thing as well as adding a personal touch such as I always send a Thank you note afterwards....but that is me
Several recent thread discussions caused me to wonder how often mutual respect and thoughtfulness are shown in scheduling a session, during that session, and after the session.

I realize there are a variety of ways of showing this. Some are universal, others are particular to a guy or lady.

My question, does it make a difference? Result in a better session? Better referral? Better tip? Repeat visit? Better review? Do you even care? What else …... Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
The Golden Rule applies even in the hobby. Heck, I have treated providers better than I have treated past GFs.
I was told at an early age to treat queens like wh*res and wh*res like queens and they'll both keep coming back
Caution.... Sarcastic post below.....

Ofcourse it doesn't matter. Who wants respect? What provider in their right mind would want respect let alone give the same treatmeant to disrespectful clients as they do the respectful ones
Respect always makes a difference. But the type of lover he is during the date & how he treats the lady, plays a big part in whether the lady will want to see him again for another date.
Respect & thoughtfulness comes in all forms.

However, they have no bearing on reviews nor tip nor whether the date is a better one. Connection between the two, makes for a wonderful date.
If one is worried about reviews & tip rather than having an enjoyable date.
Then, your both in for a lackluster time.

My question, does it make a difference? Result in a better session? Better referral? Better tip? Repeat visit? Better review? Do you even care? What else …... Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
  • Gulf2
  • 05-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Am-a,

Not only does it matter but for many gentlemen, dates do not occur without it. Courtesy and respect toward one another begin at the point of initial contact and extend, as some have suggested here, well-beyond the initial date.

And most certainly it has always, or should, have a bearing on the tip. That's why tips exist, graciousness for graciousness.

Much as some would try to deny it and decry the hobby world a hinterland, void of rules, regulations and common decency, civility can and does exist everywhere. You just have to know where to find it. And what to do with it once you do.

Excellent thread.
  • Paven
  • 05-15-2011, 10:30 PM
It is imperative in all formats of life! I won't deal with anyone who contacts me and is disrespectful or degrading and I am glad to say it rarely happens. I'm an old school Golden Rule girl who is always gracious and it's unfortunate that seems to have gone by the wayside for many. Manners are a must!

I agree great thread.
if you like who your doing and who your doing like you. respect both ways is a good thing
I agree it makes a huge difference, like the others have stated the golden rule applies with this just as much as it does with anything else in life.
The Golden Rule applies even in the hobby. Heck, I have treated providers better than I have treated past GFs. Originally Posted by Cpalmson