Ladies!!..Are you always fresh?

A couple of questions here for the ladies and guys please chime in..ladies are you always fresh&clean for each client..If so how do you stay fresh&clean? An if you're not what is nicest way a guy could tell you?..I had this problem once, told the pretty lady an she was either mad or embarrassed ..i personally shower before an after (ocd) an expect the same,but needless to say I wasn't able to play with her an never called her again..What would you do? RL
If the lady is not fresh, you could try asking if she would take a shower with you. If she refuses, then do whatever you need to. I don't really think that there is another way to not embarrass her. I always shower prior to meetings, so I don't really know why anyone wouldn't.
ALWAYS 100% FRESH! To the point of obsession, but soooo necessary!
  • Sami
  • 05-19-2011, 08:30 AM
I can not even imagine a lady not being fresh... I am always clean, fresh, shaved, and smelling good.
If the lady is not fresh, you could try asking if she would take a shower with you. If she refuses, then do whatever you need to. I don't really think that there is another way to not embarrass her. I always shower prior to meetings, so I don't really know why anyone wouldn't. Originally Posted by LAVixian
good answer, Julie.

i come to the appointments freshly showered and expect the same from the ladies. i will try to be polite and ask for a shower together, but as Julie said, if that doesn't work, it doesn't bother me to tell the lady she needs to wash up. condoms do have an odor.
Fresh , 2 the point of scrubbed kitty
But I'm low volume & see only a couple a week so it's just me playing with it in between...damn Sami that is a freaking hot new avatar!!!!what was the question? Oh clean pussy... Check All good
[QUOTE=Sami;1308540]I can not even imagine a lady not being fresh...

I couldn't either.. but there she was! the session ended before it started (( Im out if I smell ANYTHING unpleasant >feet, bad breath, the location, an especially the kitty kat.
Lol..sweet n little ). Yes that is the question, but also do you know when you have an odor? And how do you stay so fresh & so clean,clean )) please share Im sure some of these girls need to know..
your suppose to shower in between?
If this question *HAS* to be asked. Then those folks ought not be engaging in intimate/sexual relations with another person.

We're all adults (I hope!) and asking IF someone is always fresh? let alone HOW are they fresh? Is ridiculous in my minds eye.
If one lacks the knowledge and know how of cleaning their own pussy & cock prior to being with another person. Then don't hobby. Period. It's that simple.
If your hygiene is nasty and you hobby. Then expect to be told & alerted on!! So the rest of the folks can steer clear of you.

A couple of questions here for the ladies and guys please chime in..ladies are you always fresh&clean for each client..If so how do you stay fresh&clean? An if you're not what is nicest way a guy could tell you?..I had this problem once, told the pretty lady an she was either mad or embarrassed ..i personally shower before an after (ocd) an expect the same,but needless to say I wasn't able to play with her an never called her again..What would you do? RL Originally Posted by ralph lauren
your suppose to shower in between? Originally Posted by babydollsnow
As long as you took a shower that morning, you are good for the rest of the day and into the night.
as long as it is not smelling like fish when i get get there.....
If this question *HAS* to be asked. Then those folks ought not be engaging in intimate/sexual relations with another person.

We're all adults (I hope!) and asking IF someone is always fresh? let alone HOW are they fresh? Is ridiculous in my minds eye.
If one lacks the knowledge and know how of cleaning their own pussy & cock prior to being with another person. Then don't hobby. Period. It's that simple.
If your hygiene is nasty and you hobby. Then expect to be told & alerted on!! So the rest of the folks can steer clear of you. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
No kidding WM. I cannot believe this is even a topic of discussion and still, it comes up over and over again. Amazing!
No kidding WM. I cannot believe this is even a topic of discussion Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Oh come on Chica, lets hear your hygiene habits.

If your hygiene is nasty and you hobby. Then expect to be told & alerted on!! So the rest of the folks can steer clear of you. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Ding,ding,ding!..we have a winner )) You see, There is no polite way to tell someone they have an odor. This was a simple question asked in a casual form. No need for the sarcasm wicked, you too chica, read the question again an answer if you have anything funny, informative, or entertaining to add..
No kidding WM. I cannot believe this is even a topic of discussion and still, it comes up over and over again. Amazing! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It comes up because it keeps happening. I recently saw a review in my area of a provider that I have seen several times. She was always fresh as a daisy. The review said he lost his ability because when she went to the doggie position the aroma made him lose his hard on. I guess the reason I am saying this is you have to make sure you are fresh every time with no exception. It should be a natural thing to do. It's awful that even though I never had an issue with her and she is extremely talented I now have second thoughts about seeing her. Is this fair? Probably not. I only do outcalls at my secure condo and I make sure that when I see a provider I have just stepped out of the shower. EVERY TIME!! no exceptions. I just can't explain or understand this on any count from either side. Fucking soap and water is cheap. And there is nothing better than a clean fresh pussy. Ok my 2 cents.