Overnights/Weekends

Was wondering how you ladies decide on the amount for an overnight or weekend rates? I've heard of some ladies charging several K for an overnight or weekend. At the same time, I've heard of some ladies giving some of the clients a break and charge alot less.

Guys, What warrants you to do an overnight or weekend with a provider? Is it the connection between you two, good BCD activities, or showing her off at a function? When you made an inquiry about the overnight or weekend rate, did she give you a better deal than what she normally advertises?
I decided to have a couple of overnights so I could have lots of unrushed time to have fun and also have time to relax and hang out in between BCD action. It makes going out and doing something alot more feasible as well. It is wise to pick someone that you have a good connection with, because it's alot of time to spend with someone.
It is wise to pick someone that you have a good connection with, because it's alot of time to spend with someone. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Agreed.
If I did an overnight or weekend deal, it would be out of town at another city she's touring or her hometown. I do agree with CarolinaGent n Naomi, that it is long amount of time to spend with someone. You do need to know that you have a connection with her to make your time pleasurable and not be a disaster.
it is an absolute must that you have a great connection between the lady and gent for an extended period such as an overnight or weekend booking. there are only a few ladies that i would consider something like that with ..... and for those, no amount of time is enough.
If I did an overnight or weekend deal, it would be out of town at another city she's touring or her hometown. I do agree with CarolinaGent n Naomi, that it is long amount of time to spend with someone. You do need to know that you have a connection with her to make your time pleasurable and not be a disaster. Originally Posted by shorty
Oh you just wAnt London shorty Admit it lol
I've had men ask me to spend the night for FREE LOL! (cheepskates!)
I do like a good deal Incognitio Isis!!
SNL. . . Just getting info now and not looking at one particular lady.
Oh you just wAnt London shorty Admit it lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

busted
SNL. . . Just getting info now and not looking at one particular lady. Originally Posted by shorty
I was just messing with you sweetie ...
I know SNL!!
busted Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Lol.. He loves her !! He just won't admit it lol
I'd rather spend time with one gentleman for a "discounted rate" than see several guys in a day, so I think my overnight rate is extremely reasonable. Everyone should do what is most reasonable/logical/and comfortable for themselves.
P.S. He better let me sleep some! lol