I read so many reviews where the condom breaks

What do you do when the condom breaks?
Stay cool and calm.. it's not the end of the world.. (It could be).

Girl - RUN TO CVS and get a plan b pill (Everyone isn't on BC)
then set up appointment with the gyno!!

Guy - Set up appointment with Doctor!
It happened to me 2 times!! Both clients were younger men in their 20's. I currently do not see anyone under 30 because I do not trust the 20 somethings. I scheduled an appointment with my doctor after this happened. I've also had Indian clients try to put it in without condoms, and when I stop them, they seem dumb founded. Like, they were expecting to get bare back from me. While doing research, I learned it is the norm for providers in India to do it WITHOUT condoms.
PRAY!! And hope God has a sense of humor..
Naomi. . . Very true about staying calm, getting Plan B pill, and seeing the gyn as soon as possible. My question though, is why are some ladies not on BC??
My question though, is why are some ladies not on BC?? Originally Posted by shorty
Eh.... many reasons...

Some people (like me) just don't feel comfortable being on it (Too many risks associated).I took it for a while BUT I would get VERY sick and nauseous so I stopped. Some ladies gain weight while on BC and that's not really a pro.
A friend of mine stopped taking BC after she experienced severe blood clots and eventually had a stroke (She's 20).
Naomi. . . There are other forms of BC. Yes, I've heard of these side affects associated with BC. Ladies put alot of trust in condoms if there not on BC.
Naomi. . . There are other forms of BC. Yes, I've heard of these side affects associated with BC. Ladies put alot of trust in condoms if there not on BC. Originally Posted by shorty
I think it's just a personal preference! There was a thread on this subject months ago and a lot of ladies stated their reasons for not being on BC, I just let you know mine. I honestly don't want to be nauseous all the time. My body just didn't respond well to it at all.
Eh.... many reasons...

Some ladies gain weight while on BC and that's not really a pro. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I can vouch for this one I was on a bc shot that tricks your body into thinking its preg and actually you gain weight finally had to ask the dr what was going on he then tells me ya thats the side effect to that shot wish I would have known it beforehand never would have taken it. I am since off it and on a different shot and working to lose the weight.
Every lady has there personal preference on where or not to be on BC. It does make me more aware of making sure the condom is still on when I pull out.
How often do condoms break. Never had this happen to me, only just heard about it happening.
plan b is a safer viable option. one time oopsy for one time use.
I'm not on BC because fortunately that is one thing I dont have to worry about happening...
rewrap it and finish going...duh!!
I'm not on BC either. I was on all different types but I came off it because of the horrible side effects!