It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

With all this talk of the end of the world this past week, it got me thinking of a more rational subject in regards to the end of life as we know it. I've been hearing alot about peak oil, oil crashes, oil depletion, etc. Most of you fellas are tried and true Texans who have worked in the oil industry. I'd like ot hear your take on this subject. I mean, who better to ask then the ladies and gents of the Eccie audience, right? Do you think about this? Do you wonder? Do you worry? What is going to happen? Is anyone doing anything, I mean really making a difference in this crisis? I'm worried for our future.....
Nope... not worried here. You should be more worried about how the Eagles will perform this year.
LOL!
I was more worried about what I was going to cook for dinner that night and if I would leave the dishes for the morning or do them that night. LOL

KKA
LOL KelliAnn you are too funny! I guess I worry too much.....IDK
LOL!

I wasnt worried about it in the least, I knew I wasnt going anywhere...I like it fine right here for now.

KKA
We cannot help it that the Rev. Camp cannot seem to carry the 1 in his calculations.
Think about this. What about the people that died on that day? Do you wonder if they were thinking holly shit, it is happening and I didn't get laid one last time. Holly shit, I could have blown all my money on providers the last few days and had one hell of a time.
Think about this. What about the people that died on that day? Do you wonder if they were thinking holly shit, it is happening and I didn't get laid one last time. Holly shit, I could have blown all my money on providers the last few days and had one hell of a time. Originally Posted by RickForFun
What are you talking about?
Lol! Rickforfun sounds like a lot of fun! :-)