Eccie email notifications not working - tech issue ?

The past two days there has been several hour delay between me receiving a PM on Eccie, and a notification going to my email. Has always been instant. The email notification is what would prompt me to respond to the p.m.
Yesterday I received an email notification several hours after a client had sent me a PM inquiring my availability.
I just checked my inbox and I have an unread message from four hours ago, still have not received email notification.
This is affecting my business.

FELLA’S TEXT ME SO I DON’T MISS YOUR MESSAGE xoxo
Hummm. Odd, mine is definitely working. Try going into Edit Options in the User CP and deselecting the "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" option. Save Changes, then reselect it and save again. If you want, you can PM me and I will respond and you can check and see if that helped.
I take it back. Right after I posted, I got several random PMs from earlier that were duplicates, so there is something up with the system. I know it is annoying and inconvenient. I will watch it over the next day and see if it clears or needs to be escalate. Still feel free to PM me.
Still happening, I have not received notifications from two PMs that I received today. Don’t know what higher-ups can look into this?
I’ve had times where I would get delayed email notifications as you’ve described. It might last a few days, then clears up.

I imagine it’s particularly annoying when you’re trying to derive income from the site.