Rough Treatment of Provider by Hobbyist from SipSap

First, I don't really have much detail even though I've been in communication with Brittany from SipSap, so I apologize for that.

But apparently a character that is on there treated her very roughly. I believe it was during an outcall situation.

If some provider on here has any ties to her, perhaps you know already or can reach out and find out more. It just might be good for any provider to know who to be wary of.

On SipSap the person that got rough goes by wantbbbj8322. I have no idea if anyone on Eccie has a very similar screen name or not so I'm NOT suggesting anything.

Make of this what you will.
Why do you care?
Fuskerman-23, I will not worry about the lack of genuine interest in your posting, but try to explain it here:

It would be of interest for other providers to know if there is someone capable of such behavior in the community out there.
It would also be of interest to any hobbyist out there to be aware for their own possible protection.

It really is that simple so I hope that takes care of it for you. Now please, on important subjects on here, don't distract with your attempts be annoying.
Fuskerman-23, I will not worry about the lack of genuine interest in your posting, but try to explain it here:

It would be of interest for other providers to know if there is someone capable of such behavior in the community out there.
It would also be of interest to any hobbyist out there to be aware for their own possible protection.

It really is that simple so I hope that takes care of it for you. Now please, on important subjects on here, don't distract with your attempts be annoying. Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
OMG WHO THE HELL CARES!
It's called compassion, something you seem to be lacking
Possibly Huskerman is waiting to come out of the closet?? How would you feel if someone treated your regular provider or any provider that way. I am sure many of us have became close with a regular to care enough about what happens to them.
Lets see 8 reviews since 2011?? Possibly a lot of show and no go on his part. If you can't say anything constructive STFU!
Ignore the troll!!

I'm sorry to hear that about Brittany. I've seen her twice and plan to see her again.
Huskerman, I realize a lot of what you say on here is just to get under peoples skin and piss them off. BUT, when it comes to someone abusing someone that is not something to joke about.
How would you like it if a girl showed up and pulled a knife out and cut your little man off, wouldn't be to funny than would it.
There was a girl in Iowa (in prison now) that did just that and continued stabbing him until he was gone.
Girls read you posts and think to themselves "sure I'll see him, I'll bring my thug friend with me and laugh my ass off while he gives it to him up the ass".
YOU SHOULD CARE, its all of our safety, not just us ladies!
I empathize with Brittany. She is a nice girl.and her nor any other lady deserve that kind of treatment. Unfortunately, SS does have a few other dangers besides Wantbbbj8322.
I spend a fair amount of time on there and have gotten to know some of the ladies very well and not only are there a few local rough guys on there, there are also a few that demand unsafe sex as welll. Needless to say, those few are probably not the best clientele. Some of the stories ive heard make you want to pop somebody in the nose. Nothing like meeting a bruised provider you like and hearing what happened.