Just moved here. Local leo climate?

Hey everybody! I just moved here from out of state where I was a regular, if infrequent hobbyist. The local DA made everybody paranoid. Constant stings, UCs, etc. How are things here? It seems like a very different place; college town, I guess. Anyway, once I get settled in at my new job and finish unpacking, I'll be looking to meet new people. Until then, nice to meet you and I love Lincoln. "Very clean"-Shrek
  • Luxie
  • 07-25-2015, 12:49 PM
Welcome!! Lincoln is a fun little city. Hope you like football, lol.
Welcome to the Nebraska forums! But since you are not a new ECCIE member your post is moved here.
Welcome to Nebraska. Read all the threads on here and join in the conversation and you will learn a bunch.
Hugs
Y
Welcome to our little corner of the world.
It may come as a shock to your system, but there is NOTHING in the way of the Asian MP's that you might have been used to down in OKC.
At least here in Lincoln, so don't be fooled by anything you might see online. That life is gone if you are hanging around here.
There will be stings, busts, and set-ups. It happens. Read, research and find out who the reputable providers are. P411 might be a good investment until you have a sense about reading the landscape. I know that there are a few guys on here that are good at discovering new talent, but that's a bit too risky for me, so I stay with what can be verified. You might do well the same.
welcome

stay safe & have fun!