Date: 15AUG23
Name: Celeste baby doll
Phone: 915-291-6304
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=390031&tab=eccie_reviews
City: ELP
State: Texas
Address: El paso
Activities: Nothing but wasting time 3 days in a row…
Hair Length and Color: No clue
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: N/A
Recommendation: No
I know the hobby can be frustrating at times, but I kind of question the wisdom of publicly blasting a well-known and long-time provider with your first ever post and review. You may not be aware, but the girls do keep in touch and they have their own blacklist. Anyway-good luck in your next encounter
NCNS moved to Coed per policy
Which also allows the provider to directly post on this thread.
Scheduling can be tricky, especially due to the nature of this business. Best to take it in stride, or you can keep getting yourself wound up. It isn’t going to change.

This smells fishy, especially with zero previous contributions to the board.

Celeste is very laid back and cool, but she does not suffer idiots. She’s always been very understanding and flexible, and understandably practices caution, especially with folks she doesn’t know.
I’m sure everyone has their own view of this. Balance the weight of someone who just joined and has no prior reviews against someone with many positive reviews since 2016. You decide which one you think knows this game better.
A new member just to throw shade at a provider who is known in El Paso with many positive reviews?

This review and the poster is BS.
Blacklist does exist , and yes we girls keep
In touch ? Safety is our first priority �� Celeste is a well known and legit provider who knows how to do her job . But she like many of us will not be outing up with rude , disrespectful and immature people. Some of this reviews are very mean about this girls . Just remember most of this women are doing this not only because they also have needs but it is the only option they have . Please be kind and respectful to these hardworking providers. They try to satisfy your needs and make you feel special . Even some of you have become more than clients so please before you write ugly reviews think twice . These girls are trying their best but they’re not gonna put up with any nonsense. Time is valuable ��Have HOLD ON ✋ great day Gentleman❤️l
Celeste, whatever the truth is, you have cared enough over the span of many years to post safety conscious information and experiences. Nothing much slips by you.

I see yo we’re nice enough to see somebody who joined the day he called you. Always a tough call. I think a newbie should have far more appreciation for somebody who was willing to see hi without ever having contributed to the site. This makes homework much more difficult due to no information readily available on the site.

Conversely, if the newbie seems a little too aggressive for their own good……if we have to pull teeth trying to get an answer to anything so we can verify them, our level of research goes next level. We wind up finding out EVERYTHING. Trust me when I say that a polite greeting and forthcomingness coupled with a couple of references will go a lot further than anything else you can do.

Please do not join the community if you are never going to contribute to it other than to get your asshairs up when a reputable provider does not do things your way. It is not girls versus boys. It becomes community versus outsider rando’s.

Celeste certainly did her best with what she was given. Undoubtedly.

- January Maye
I would like to thank DM & JM for their comments which are on point.
Thanks for seeing the value to Unique Carpenter. Also, to GrittyEP…….if you are having a rough time finding anybody to see, I would be more than thrilled to host. We should meet up.

I will PM with details.

- January Maye
I really do appreciate everyone for taking the time and giving they're insight regarding this bogus post. When it's right then no problem but this was all wrong from the get go and fair is fair. That's what were all here for to share info as a community,not a kids playground. It's all a learning experience on both ends.