Ourhome2

Just for your info, Home.ourhome2.net is up and running again. The site was basically inaccessible in January unless you used browsers like Firefox or Puffin. Now Safari and Chrome can be used as well. Providers have started using the site again.

I never liked Ourhome2 think it’s the bottom of the bottom imho . I don’t ever recall when I signed up with that site that I ever got any clients which speaks volume for me when I do extremely well on ALL sites . I took my profile down and want nothing to do with that site . I will take my business where I am wanted . Only thing I could see useful is for ladies that can’t afford to advertise.
I find it too hard to get an account and too focused on Baton Rouge and other non- New Orleans locations
Nikki I agree with you as I don’t use it at all. Used to try but not anymore .
The intent of my original post was just a PSA to fellow hobbyists and providers who use it, that the site was up again.

Ourhome2 (OH2) is primarily a review and discussion board like Eccie rather that just an advertising platform. It got popular, especially in Texas, when Eccie got offline for an extended time and returned very restricted and downgraded by prohibiting pictures in reviews, in “seek of posts” and provider ads. The Texas boards are still the most active.

As Raindog said, registration with an email is required to access OH2 and verification as a provider as well as hobbyists is required for full access.

Technical problems accessing OH2 has discouraged many users and limited it’s popularity.

Your intent has been met.

Thread Closed