Locked up for 5 months

The OP should visit the Montrose Mining Company. Originally Posted by pyramider
Why? Are they gonna give him a job?
And the whores are the first to beg for shit when hitting hard times

Need a rental car, need a loan, need a ref for an apartment, need an apartment lol

You can't make this shit up

But dude, begging for pussy is sad
Go to a bar and wait Originally Posted by Gotyour6
These girls would lose money left and right if they just openly gave out free pussy. It defeats the purpose to do so. Could you imagine LoneStar giving away free steaks just because someone is hungry?

This thread is silly.
your chances of that happening are absolutely 0.01%. Originally Posted by austin_88
So you're saying there's a chance!!!
These girls would lose money left and right if they just openly gave out free pussy. It defeats the purpose to do so. Could you imagine LoneStar giving away free steaks just because someone is hungry?

This thread is silly. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Just posting the the obvious
Shit, you're all sexed out after...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXjm8pZMws
Whudya do, brup?
You gonna to toss the OP a freebie? That is one way to lose your virginity.
As the sun lays to rest, the lesser lights glitter the firmament of heaven, like moonlight upon the deep. They are beautiful, but lesser than my beloved. She has laid to rest, and I shall never see her. I will dream her, but when I awake, I shall not find her.
  • 2Guns
  • 05-01-2017, 02:31 PM
I don't think you could convince a homeless female on giving a freebie. Hell, she likes to eat also.

This thread is silly. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Well now, what makes one thing that all of the girls are in the hobby to make money. I grant you most of them are, but not all. There are more than a few of them that are in the hobby so that they can find a guy to satisfy their needs: that is the only way they will get laid - the guys pay her to leave.

If you doubt this statement, take a good look at the few totally ugly women. Really now, they don't even try to be attractive.

There are many totally hot women we see at this site. I am sure the poor guy would settle for anything alive after being locked up. He should just avoid saying that he just got out of jail. Just say he is totally in need of some company, and the real world ladies come running.

Most guy are on this hobby site, not because they can't get pussy - all guys can do that: it is because most women want more from us then we are ready for.
You'd have better luck finding free pussy on a free dating site like tinder or pof. But I wouldn't come out and say I just got outta jail. There are plenty of girls on those sites that are on there cause they want dick even though they aren't just gonna come out and say it.
Nowadays criminals are considered heroes and going to jail is something to be proud of.
Most guy are on this hobby site, not because they can't get pussy - all guys can do that ... Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Not true.

Nowadays criminals are considered heroes and going to jail is something to be proud of. Originally Posted by Iforgottopullout
Not true.

You'd have better luck finding free pussy on a free dating site like tinder or pof. Originally Posted by Bigjohnson1
Not true.
Nowadays criminals are considered heroes and going to jail is something to be proud of. Originally Posted by Iforgottopullout
Exactly.Look at topic