Beware Jadia Ft smith

https://fort-smith.skipthegames.com/...u/725807853422

Sent the payment through cashapp stepped into the bathroom and heard the door shut rushed out and she bailed driving away…
Thanks for the heads up! Another example what happens when you send a deposit. Not only did she waste your time but stole your money.
Thanks for heads up. Been leery of STG lately.
She’s on p411 Also
Am I missing something with cashapp? Won't they have your personal info when you send them a payment or can you mask all that on cashapp?

I refuse to do any form of that, they get cash in hand or I move on.
Am I missing something with cashapp? Won't they have your personal info when you send them a payment or can you mask all that on cashapp?

I refuse to do any form of that, they get cash in hand or I move on. Originally Posted by wantnsomeinar
You're correct that's why the savvy ladies likes deposits. They find out your info without asking. That's why I like cash and you can call me Benji or Grant.
You're correct that's why the savvy ladies likes deposits. They find out your info without asking. That's why I like cash and you can call me Benji or Grant. Originally Posted by Baconman

Really? Thought you got yours from running with George
I will not do a deposit under any circumstance. It’s just too risky in so many ways.