Just another reason for you to talk shit

So this is dedicated to the asshole who thought it was ok to have his way with me (Months Ago) once I was intoxicated and asleep. This is also to the shit starter who I vaguely confided this to, no names used, who thought it would be a fun topic to put out there, even after I told her I just wanted to forget it and not to bring it up, who also seemed to find pleasure in watching people take sides, alienate and ridicule me. This is also to the bitch that decided that she would call me a liar, and side with the asshole and then try to fight me.

Can you guys, and all of your friends with an opinion go about your lives hobbying, fucking and sucking instead of taking the time out to try to discredit me to anyone who will listen. Spreading rumors, hate and discontent. Calling me crazy lol. Funny, didn't know everyone else was there that night to feel so entitled and sure that they're right. Funny, that I had heard things of this nature happening before to others who ended up having interactions with this group. Funny, how someone needs to eliminate "competition" by starting this mess. Funny, how one needs to be in the spotlight, and attention by being the one who sticks up for men even if they are dead wrong. Funny, how this same situation can happen to others, and your friends but then it's all "boo-hoo, fuck him girl, I'm here for you" then lol. Funny, how I decided not to put myself in that situation again, nor be around such B.S., but folks love to pretend it's more than that, and exaggerate details. Funny how my clients tell me how much shit you talk about me lol. Months later and you guys still hate me that much lmao. Y'all want something to talk about, here. Y'all are going to talk anyways it seems. I never brought this up before because when I did bring it up vaguely at a meet to discuss renting possibilities, I brought it up without using names only because it was bothering me, and I had no-one to really talk to about it, who could understand. This person took this information and put it out there to purposely start shit. The thing is, I'm so through with this shit talking lol. I know y'all are trying me on purpose. I can see through yalls elementary tactics though. Y'all will try to say everything you can to get someone to side with you and it's pathetic. Especially the females involved. Ask yourself why you are trying to take sides against something that has nothing to do with you and you weren't there to act as if you are so sure and right. Who are you trying to impress and be accepted by? Lol and I hope you don't feel that threatened by my presence enough to really call someone in my situation a liar. If you want to be liked and have the spotlight, feel free. But don't start telling people who are dealing with situations such as mine that they are liars and spreading your hate and discontent just so you can get more likes. To the guys who side with the asshole, do tell me what your getting out of the situation by taking sides with a liar lol....? Anywho, I'm done with this rant. I already know there will be so much hate on this thread and so many more attacks on me. So before you get to typing, calling me crazy and other names, ask yourself what it is you're getting out of it. When you try to take the topic away from the facts by trying to discredit me and skew people's view on me, it honestly shows how much you don't want people to hear the truth. I purposely left everyone unnamed in this thread BTW. Why?!? Because as it has already been shown, if it comes to light, that someone would take advantage of someone, some females will choose to not believe you, in hopes of pleasing the crowd of male onlookers and eliminating competition I suppose. Secondly the person responsible for such despicable acts will be put on a pedestal with the other males and protected by those who agree with his actions and need to feel accepted in this community. Thirdly I don't need to name names, because after I post this, I'm sure those people will probably lash out and make themselves known.

I also apologize to the people who think some of my screening is a bit much. Due to these events and others I have experienced before and since then, I take extra precautions in who I choose to see, especially with newbies. Also safety and cleanliness have always been a big thing to me, I do realize since these events I have gotten a bit more anal about it all, lol. It's a good thing, but can be a burden at times I know. Please understand that though I chose to not talk about this situation and pretend everything is ok, it still became apparent in my obsessive way of making sure all time spent was done safely and clean. Also it has made me a tad bit more cautious and anxious when meeting someone for the 1st time. So to anyone who was wondering about these changes in me, I hope this thread can clear it up. Also before you decide to burn me at the stake, please know I have never hurt or done anyone wrong in this hobby. Nor do I wish to be in this B.S. drama. This thread is to put it out there for those who can't seem to stop bringing it up and talking about it. I feel since this is going around, I should put the truth out there, since I'm never around to add my input anyways. Maybe after everyone attacks me some more, you can move on. That's what you want right....for me to be attacked more and ridiculed right? Well here's a thread for you to finally, openly do it. Now you can go heat up your tea. -xo
AWESOME!
Miss, would you like a creampie? That should make you feel better.
I couldn't read all of it because of the lack of paragraphs but what I did read, it sounds like someone hurt you,and I'm sorry that happened.

Btw your showcase is hot!!
I'm not sure if it is planetary alignments or the return of SL, but COED is picking up!

OP, which fucktard did this to you?
I would definitely tap that ass
I'm not sure if it is planetary alignments or the return of SL, but COED is picking up!

Originally Posted by EagleEye
La Vida, whoever did this to you and I KNOW something happened because I saw you not too long ago and I confided in you what happened to me. I suggest filing a civil suit if you didn't go to the police. I don't know details. Don't care details. I just hope you get the help you need. Fuck everyone​ else. Yep. The shit happens all the time & no one talks about it & it fucking sucks that they get away with it. Then wonder why some of us on here blow up & go crazy. Because some of y'all MF's gave us PTSD. Fuck all & any of you that think this funny or a chance to make a joke. I don't know you well, La Vida. But I do know something bad happened to you, because I must have seen you shortly after it happened & you didn't wanna talk about it & I didn't ask too much. But I saw the sadness. Fuck the fakes & rapers on here. I don't know who did it. None of my business. But I hope he gets his. And I hope you ignore the bullshit on this board, be about your $ and trust no one. If it doesn't make you $ or nourish your soul, fuck em'. Best wishes to you. Hope the MF's that think it's cool to do shit like this all get your karma. There's a special place in hell for pedo's, rapists & abusers.
I am sure whoever did this will read all of this. Sorry this happened to you.

Yet for the few of us who have a short CUM, errr, attention span,

could we have it in Twitter form please?
BRAVO!! BRAVO!! Well said LV.

+1 TIO
Just a suggestion, don't get intoxicated and pass out on complete strangers.
Jeez how the obvious escapes some.

Don't get me wrong, these are the actions of a rapist.
But my God why do that to yourself!
Jeez how the obvious escapes some. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Like how BLAMING THE VICTIM is a stupid as fuck thing to do escaped you?
Well anyone who gets drunk and passes out with complete strangers doesn't really have anyone else to blame!
I'd say the same thing if you were that fucking stupid Johnny, because guess what? It would be stupid!
I'm saddened you experienced this violation, miss.