Ladies The Crazy Marine is back... Beware!!!

Once upon a time, members were not allowed to start a thread for the simple purpose of attacking another member. Has that governance gone by the side?
Ummm have you ever read an alert?
Ladies are being advised of his newest incarnation so they don't get ripped off or beaten.
That's fine, so put it in the Alerts section. I almost recommended that when I first commented. From comments in Snowden's attack thread, sounds like some ladies would support you.
That's fine, so put it in the Alerts section. I almost recommended that when I first commented. From comments in Snowden's attack thread, sounds like some ladies would support you. Originally Posted by Bobave
And that bugs the shit out of you doesn't it Bob?
Sorry Bob, I post where I believe it will be seen by the most providers, not where Bob thinks it should go.
  • ztonk
  • 04-08-2017, 09:23 AM
Once upon a time, members were not allowed to start a thread for the simple purpose of attacking another member. Originally Posted by Bobave
Once upon a time, you contributed to the site by writing reviews...

z
Bob has been bitter since his bid to be a MOD yielded no results....

z Originally Posted by ztonk
And that bugs the shit out of you doesn't it Bob? Originally Posted by Whispers
Not really. I thought my follow-up comment actually was helpful.
Bob has been bitter since his bid to be a MOD yielded no results.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh hell no. I shed that misbegotten fancy long ago. Wouldn't EVEN consider it these days. You do have a long memory, though.

And? What's your point? You don't get to choose the manner in which people contribute.
A not insignificant portion of the membership has elected to stop writing reviews. For their own reasons. If that bothers you, oh well...

It's nice to see that you're back in the fold with the old gang. It would be even nicer if mods weren't so transparent about taking sides. Hell, who needs objectivity in a mod anyway? Right?

Ouch.

Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Do you do that in the mirror every morning after your short tenure as one?

Bob has been bitter since his bid to be a MOD yielded no results.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Doc Don'tHavTaPay is kinda touchy about people mentioning it also

Well Rick, I guess snowgoose is a new one making threADs for you
PB, you may want to stay on topic here. The SA Mods. allow you to get away with thread derailment there. However, I'm not sure the Austin Mods. will be so accommodating toward your efforts. .
PB, you may want to stay on topic here. The SA Mods. allow you to get away with thread derailment there. However, I'm not sure the Austin Mods. will be so accommodating toward your efforts. . Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Precious gets a pass....