URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=416987
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid length/brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A warm and inviting masseuse extraordinarie with lovely bluish/green eyes. Super friendly and bubbly. Excellent hygiene, soft but strong hands that are perfect for receiving massages, and she has a lovely smile. She’s not a petite spinner, nor a BBW. She’s right in between and definitely fits in the beautiful curvy woman category.
Recommendation: Yes
You nailed it PTH! Every bit of it. And the shower scene was very reminiscent of two of my visits with her.
Great review and spot on! She does have skills!
Damn PTH! That was review was freaking hot (and informative). Thanks for the mental images. I really need to get laid now. LOL!
Damn PTH! That was review was freaking hot (and informative). Thanks for the mental images. I really need to get laid now. LOL! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
^^ What he said...
Thanks y’all! and I second what G-Nutt said. My hobby 10th anniversary is tomorrow and I think I need to celebrate lol, but don’t know with who 🤔
Thanks y’all! and I second what G-Nutt said. My hobby 10th anniversary is tomorrow and I think I need to celebrate lol, but don’t know with who 🤔 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
10th anniversary as in 10 years?? Damn!
Haha yup! Since 09! Started in my early 20’s and it’s been quite a ride
Haha yup! Since 09! Started in my early 20’s and it’s been quite a ride Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Damn I was early 50’s when I started almost 2 years ago, lol. But I guess in my early to mid 20’s I was married and getting it for free. We’ll sort of. About as free as it’s gonna get, lol.