URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Wirt and westview
Activities: Fbsm, ne, se
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Body description in prior review was accurate. 5’4”ish, typical Asian woman. Slim, full bush from what I could tell.
Recommendation: No
wow that sucks bro i was also getting ready to see the so called lovley sara but not know thanks for the time and effort wasted sorry to hear
I was encouraged by Jessica to give her a test, drive, similar experience
I swung by as well hoping for Jessica but saw Sara as well. My visit was a bit better than Dilbert in that I enjoyed the deep tissue massage but she absolutely isn't in her 30s or 40s.
In my experience, Jessica looks pretty damn good/young, but very mechanical. I wouldn’t go back for that (if that’s indeed who you saw on the way out.).
OP, I've had 2 GREAT sessions with Sarah. Just because you didn't like you session, does not mean that other favorable reports are not to be believed. Is it possible that you just haven't discovered how to get the best out of a personal services provider?
I have had a few great providers. But variety is the spice of life as well. The main point of noting my experience was not critiquing a favorable review, but more so the prior report of how young she was.
If you think that Sara is in her 60s, you must be partying with Hunter. She would not disclose her true age to me and I suspect that you have no better actual info. IMO, she may in her early 40s, but no older. She looks good, whatever her age may be.