URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6 and Westheimer
Activities: BBBJ, BBFS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Medium Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Skinny legs, plump enough butt, cute face, mommy body (she has kids), very enticing dark brown nips
Recommendation: Yes
  • Owj
  • 03-03-2023, 06:02 AM
You got one thing right, it was my money. And was worth it. For an NSA-type of arrangement, it’s better sometime this way than with a girl who gives you free cat, but also comes with problems and knows where you live. I’ve dropped 800 on premium cat like Rharri Rhound and Megan the Kim and have had them both hit me up afterwards just to hang out no fee. Sometimes you gotta pay to play.
Ofcourse. She’s got a nice ass. Nice natural tits. Good attitude. Dripping wet all over me. And let me offload my children inside of her. And I believe she’s not passing that cat around raw like that everyday. She’s probably done that before a handful of times, but took some captivating convincing which makes it higher quality cat than a Liz for example. Liz gets her guts painted like pablo Picasso everyday. That’s why she costs less.
  • Pyle1
  • 03-03-2023, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the review.

She offered the full shabang when I walked out. Even offered to get lunch, but I bounced. Appreciate the sarcasm tho lol!
Good review BR. Glad you had fun
  • Owj
  • 03-04-2023, 01:56 PM