URL / Website: -
City: Webster/Clear Lake
State: Texas
Address: 45 and El Dorado
Activities: Fbsm, hj, limited otc SE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5’4”, slim, a cups. Nice ass.
Recommendation: No
That's unfortunate.
It really is. She very attractive, seems very sweet, and is definitely extremely shy. She has a great smile too.
  • Owj
  • 03-07-2023, 08:48 PM
That’s one yes and one no for her. Need a tie breaker.
4th grade math. A negative plus a positive equals a negative.
Sign a waiver hell noooooo
4th grade math. A negative plus a positive equals a negative. Originally Posted by majorjones

Not necessarily in addition (you wrote "plus"), always in multiplication or division though.
Not necessarily in addition (you wrote "plus"), always in multiplication or division though. Originally Posted by O'Mike

Jesus Christ!!!! I can't believe it. I minored in math!!!!lmao. I am sleep deprived and going through a bout of insomnia but I am very ashamed of myself.
4th grade math. A negative plus a positive equals a negative. Originally Posted by majorjones
Sigh, not that early in the morning .... but an example of why I drink Death Wish Coffee in the AM.
No way there’s one real name signed on there lol
Jesus Christ!!!! I can't believe it. I minored in math!!!!lmao. Originally Posted by majorjones

Ha, Ha, you also? Well not a minor but I got some (seemly worthless to me now) degree from a college in Math. Back in the days when I listened to other people and what they thought was good for me, LOL.