I have a quandary

I Know something.

It's something I have found false in every fact check I've done, but the source knows what the heck he's talking about and is 100% reliable ,in the know, etc.

I can't post it here because it's not really something I want in public and the left will just toss insults around about how a provider could ever know anything about anything... (you do realize all those high profile folks see providers and tend to talk when you have them flat on their face.)

This is scary to me, but all the fact check says no. He said they would, but described in detail how and why and even explained my 5.7 problem (not getting more apparently.)

So my friends, if you'd like to know then please PM me. I'm not throwing these pearls to the swine that post, but some of you should know.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2012, 11:00 PM
I Know something.

It's something I have found false in every fact check I've done, but the source knows what the heck he's talking about and is 100% reliable ,in the know, etc.

. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
First off, knowing something and knowing if it is true are two different things.

If every fact check says it isn't true, then it more than likely isn't.

It is like knowing that Bush was in on 9/11, it isn't true but some people think they know something the rest of the world doesn't.

It is called being delusional. You probably need to share it with your delusional friends via pm. Good call there!
I know that Obama and Mitt are actually lovers, my cat told me, and my cat never lies. Hold on, he's telling me something else, and it's top secret, turns out my cat just talked to Bo and now he's in the know too. PM me if you want to know, but don't tell anyone, ok?
Anything you have fact checked and found it is false be sure to let your right wing friends know they will confirm it is true.
Damnit icum that's it EXACTLY. AND they intend to steal the hope diamond on election night, while butt fucking Hillary. Shit. You stole my thunder. (not hard to do as I usually only keep the lightening locked up)
is a quandary like a five some?
the source knows what the heck he's talking about and is 100% reliable ,in the know, etc. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Those are rare people. I've never met one, and I would bet neither have you. There is no 100%... I would have thought you had learned that already
You have a quandary? Well I have a lovely bunch of coconuts.
Deedalede. There they are a standing in a row....