Drive In Movie

Hey all I recently discovered a drive-in movie "theater" in Pacific Beach just off Garnet. I know, weird!

Well, I saw the Lone Ranger there last weekend (it's showing again this weekend 830pm Fri, Sat & Sun) and it was so cool being in your car able to talk, use your phone, order snacks which they will bring to your car... So fun!

Well, I was thinking this might be a fun date/session idea for ladies and gents. The "theater" is an school lot and they erect a large screen to show the film on. When you park they give you the radio station to hear the film. It's great in my car with the Bose sound. They even let classic cars get front row spots! You can bring a pick up and put a mattress in the back and lay down watching the movie, bring lawn chairs, beach chairs, blankets and anything to be comfy during the movie. The best part? No sticky floors!

Anyway, here is a link for more info. They will update the movies each monday to show whats coming up the following weekend.

Might be fun if you have a large vehicle to maybe even fool around, heehee.

http://www.fullmoondrivein.com/?gcli...FY9xQgodVmQALw
That is like so cool!
I've seen them in the movies but never ever been to one!
Now would like to make a trip down there....

As a more 'mature' person here on Eccie, I remember when I was a kid and through my teenage years, Drive-in's were as plentiful as 'indoor' movie theaters. I was 'the' place to go on a date. Didn't watch much of the movie and I am certain, many a child were conceived in those venues. Drive-in started to decline in the 70's to the point they became non-existent. Here in Houston area, there are only two places that have permanent outdoor screens. Also, indoor theaters were single screen venues as well holding as many as 500 - 600 people. Multi-screen theaters started in '70, thusly, the large single screen theaters went the way of Drive-in's.