Are There Any Ladies Out There That Have Never Had An Orgasm?

I was just curious if any ladies out there have never had a real orgasm because honestly I never have had one?? Its hard for me to because I am so use to playing with myself...Its embarrising but its so true I mean I cum but never had that wonderful feeling everyone always talks about....
Olivia,
It's a mental thing. I have orgasms all the time...I just close my eyes and focus on the feeling. I used to not be able to orgasm when I was younger in my 20s. I wasn't confident and I worried too much if I looked funny, made weird expression during sex, or if the position of my body wasn't visually pleasing, etc, etc. Now I don't care! I am much more confident now and know how my body and mind work in bed. I find that the guys like it more if I'm having a lot of fun.
It's not all that unusual, Olivia; about 20% of women have them rarely or never, and another 10-20% infrequently. When you consider that from an evolutionary standpoint they're lagniappe anyhow, we're lucky we have them at all.
It also depends on the fella the lady is with.
When you consider that from an evolutionary standpoint they're lagniappe anyhow, we're lucky we have them at all. Originally Posted by AngelOK
An extra or unexpected gift or benefit ...

Word of the Day! You are showing your cajun roots che! I love it!
The woman with whom I live. Nor does she desire it.
Olivia,
It's a mental thing. I have orgasms all the time...I just close my eyes and focus on the feeling. I used to not be able to orgasm when I was younger in my 20s. I wasn't confident and I worried too much if I looked funny, made weird expression during sex, or if the position of my body wasn't visually pleasing, etc, etc. Now I don't care! I am much more confident now and know how my body and mind work in bed. I find that the guys like it more if I'm having a lot of fun. Originally Posted by samantha thom

It's not all that unusual, Olivia; about 20% of women have them rarely or never, and another 10-20% infrequently. When you consider that from an evolutionary standpoint they're lagniappe anyhow, we're lucky we have them at all. Originally Posted by AngelOK
Olivia,
It's a mental thing. I have orgasms all the time...I just close my eyes and focus on the feeling. I used to not be able to orgasm when I was younger in my 20s. I wasn't confident and I worried too much if I looked funny, made weird expression during sex, or if the position of my body wasn't visually pleasing, etc, etc. Now I don't care! I am much more confident now and know how my body and mind work in bed. I find that the guys like it more if I'm having a lot of fun. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I always worry about how I look I just cant ever relax I hate myself for it but I guess I will learn one day...I thought I was weird and I use to think it had to do with having a big labia and have looked at having surgery many times but it is so damn expensive cost more than my boobies...lol So I guess I am stuck for a while I feel embarassing for asking but I was just curious
An extra or unexpected gift or benefit ...

Word of the Day! You are showing your cajun roots che! I love it! Originally Posted by rachet3375
I sometimes forget I'm not in New Orleans anymore!
Olivia, there have been threads on here for guys who liked large labia and were searching for the ladies who have them. I expect that your phone will start ringing soon.

If you focus too much on the destination you miss the pleasure of the journey. Just enjoy what is happening and you will find the destination will be reached.
I just had one looking at Samantha Thom's showcase
I always worry about how I look I just cant ever relax I hate myself for it but I guess I will learn one day...I thought I was weird and I use to think it had to do with having a big labia and have looked at having surgery many times but it is so damn expensive cost more than my boobies...lol So I guess I am stuck for a while I feel embarassing for asking but I was just curious Originally Posted by oLiViA88
WHAT?? You're crazy! I have large labia too and I love it. You need to be confident and I understand it comes with age. I'm in my mid 30s and I love myself the way it is....even my shortcomings. :-)
It's not all that unusual, Olivia; about 20% of women have them rarely or never, and another 10-20% infrequently. When you consider that from an evolutionary standpoint they're lagniappe anyhow, we're lucky we have them at all. Originally Posted by AngelOK
I'm not so sure they're completely an evolutionarily useless "bonus".
Strong orgasms in my experience have come with contractions of the vagina, in some cases strong enough to eject my penis. If properly timed with male ejaculation, the contractions could serve to squeeze the semen through the cervix. This would reward the sperm of lovers the woman finds particularly attractive (as well as those with the skills to time their ejaculation with the womans orgasm I guess) over the sperm of those she merely "likes" or is screwing to gain something other than offspring. In conjunction with data that women are more likely to cheat closer to ovulation, the female orgasm may actually be a significant mechanism in aid of female choice (sexual selection).
Olivia, you are soo HOT!!!...I'm a large labia lover and would be dialing your number right now if we were close. I may not be able to help you achieve a full blown Super O, but i would have fun trying.

I always worry about how I look I just cant ever relax I hate myself for it but I guess I will learn one day...I thought I was weird and I use to think it had to do with having a big labia and have looked at having surgery many times but it is so damn expensive cost more than my boobies...lol So I guess I am stuck for a while I feel embarassing for asking but I was just curious Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Olivia, you are soo HOT!!!...I'm a large labia lover and would be dialing your number right now if we were close. I may not be able to help you achieve a full blown Super O, but i would have fun trying. Originally Posted by MotoMoto
Thanks so much sweetie every bit of info could help in one way or another I just feel left out and a bit ashamed and embaressed in my situation in a way...