Crackers in bed?

• hd
  • 03-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Have you or anyone you've been with actually eaten crackers in bed before fun time? Or anything else that you may have rolled around in?

In my case, whether alone or with company, I always have my own squalor to lay in!!
I never eat in bed except for DATY!!
eww. food should stay in the kitchen/dining area.
No crackers in the bed !!!!

Now, a Cracker Barrel Store would be A-OK .
lol--funny!!!!!!

I sometimes share m & ms in bed while in a session!
This is such a bizarre question. And oddly I have an answer.

YES - quite often with the former Mrs. Sedan. And I fucking hated it. I think she especially was annoyed by me when i'd wipe off the sheets with my hands to try to get the crumbs out first.

Is this more common amongst ladies that I would have thought?
The only thing I've ever brought to bed was whip creme, Hmmmm. Dallas M&M's Whip creme sound good to you, lol.
mmmmmmmmmm hell yeah...i got those m & ms - you bring the whip creme{lol}

Sedan babe...I would eat crackers in your bed with you anyday!!
LOL .... Here is a provider that caters to cracker fetishes ..........

You can Eat CRACKERS in my Bed ANYTIME (80) / GFE - 35
Hi guys We're at Private Incall location in Southeast Houston ** 80roses/30min 160/hr 24/hr This is not an agency ** No Pimps!!! I KNOW E~X~A~T~C~L~Y What You WANT! Call me @ 832-629-0150
Hey sometimes eating in bed, especially fruit makes good foreplay.

I don't know about crackers though, does not make the breath smell minty, are they mint flavored. :-).
Not necessarily before fun time. But crackers in bed is common for women who have morning sickness associated with pregnancy.
Haha when I saw "crackers in bed" I was thinking you were talking about white people in bed, damn Crackers!!
Damn it , its bedtime and now you made we want a midnight snack!
I love saltine crackers
Haha when I saw "crackers in bed" I was thinking you were talking about white people in bed, damn Crackers!! Originally Posted by Chellablaine

Milk & Cookie fetish anyone?