Is this screening questionaire a good idea or too ballsy??

Ladies/Gentlemen, I have created the below questionaire to make the screening process a little more easier. I'm posting this here in the main forum because as always, I love to get male and female perspective on things.

Ladies, don't you hate it when you contact another provider for a reference and all she sais is 2 words: "he's fine" ??
Ok he's fine how, in what ways? Now, I always give a detailed reference to a provider, because providers deserve to know who it is that they are meeting.
And guys, you have your reviews and the option to express details about us.....

Us ladies don't really know anything about you guys. We are truely opening a door to a stranger. So I've made up the below questionaire and I did in fact use it. However, women are still reluctant to give specific details about their clients. Which, to a degree, I understand. No one wants to get busted and everyone is on edge. So when I sent the questionaire to a provider and she stayed mum (I got the 2 word reference: he's fine) I thought maybe my invention is too ballsy?? So I ask you, the Eccie audience, is my templet a good idea or just too ballsy??

Would you use the template?
If not, why?
Are you a 2 word reference giver?
Is it better to stay mum, then give details??
Are you afraid to give references to certain providers, for fear it's really LE behind the computer?

Personally, I wish I saw the same "protective" sisterly concern within the provider communitiy as I see within the brotherly love hobbyists. But I've come to the conclusion that any woman who gives a 2 word reference truely doesn't care if I have a safe experience or not. And thats sad. As stated, I always give a detailed reference, because I think you should ultimately know what the dude is like. Sometimes people butt heads and that creates friction. I think all that could be avoided with detailed and proper screening. Below, my beloved screening templet I've created for all to use if you want.....

Hello, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to provide a reference for a gentleman who goes by the name (specify name here). So if you could please be honest and I will not tell him if you say something bad. I take my safety and health very seriously, as I'm sure you do as well. Again, I would really appreciate if you could answer my questions. If you don't feel comfortable answering anything below then of course leave it blank, and I will come to my own conclusions. Thanks again and stay safe.....

PERSONALITY:
1. Is his overall demeanor respectful?
2. Friendly open personality? Or a little on the shy side?
3. Clingy in any way? (Even after the appointment)
4. Intimidating in any way?

SAFETY:
1. Drug or heavy alcohol use during appointment?
2. Abusive in any way, shape or form? (rude/nasty comments/physical abuse)
3. Respectful of your limits?

RELIABILITY:
1. chronic appointment cancel/changer?
2. any problems with getting the donation?
3. Does he try to make you stay w/o adjusting the donation?

HEALTH:
1. Good hygene? -fresh breath/smells clean/deodorant/shower before the meeting?
2. Any signs of disease- yellow eyes/skin/lesions/rashes/lumps/etc?
3. Any mental/physical handicaps I should know about? Unstable in anyway?
This ought to be intersting.
i really think that its good..id use it..its lets you know more about what you should expect
WOW!!!!! Ok isis I think you covered every aspect of the screening process!!!
But I agree with you, it is 2011 and safety and health are very important for all of us!
I think those are very appropriate questions... I am eager to see what ur feedback will be from the ladies!!!! You had some very strong points and I
Am looking 4ward to this thread
NOT TOO BALLSY @ ALL!!!!!
The only problem I see is that some ladies won't want to take to time to fill it out.
The only problem I see is that some ladies won't want to take to time to fill it out. Originally Posted by Wicket
The only problem I see is that some ladies/men won't want to take to time to fill it out.
The only problem I see is that some ladies/men won't want to take to time to fill it out. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I agree.
I like it. I try to shy away from the "he's fine" when I am giving references, but I get a ton of "he's fine" in return. I am thinking maybe if we sent a little form like that out when we were requesting references that at least some of the ladies would fill out some of the fields.

Some would be better than nothing!

Also if I cannot remember a darn thing about a guy besides I have seen him and I am not dead or arrested I will tell the girl that "yes I have seen him and no I don't remember a thing, and that I am sorry." Hey, at least I am being honest! I don't keep records of the visit so after time passes or if it was a busy week I may not remember a gosh darn thing, and I do apologize!!!

So no, not ballsy at all. I may just start using this. Thx Isis ;-)
I understand that the questionaire it is long. I understand it is not perfect. I understand some ladies might not remember the fella in question. But we do not live in a perfect world. We can only try to fine tune and improve it.
I figured out a way I could fine tune the survey. Pehaps we could use "stars" to answer each question. I know some providers don't like to type, so maybe it would be funner if they had 4 stars next to each question?? It would make the survey quicker AND make it more enjoyable to fill out. OMG. Don't you love it whenthe light bulb goes off in your head?? Below are what the "stars" would symbolize....

1 star -hell no
2 star- not really
3 star -yeah, kinda
4 star -absolutely

So what do you think?
Hello, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to provide a reference for a gentleman who goes by the name (specify name here). Originally Posted by incognito isis
The only problem I see is that some ladies/men won't want to take to time to fill it out. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Icognito is referring to a lady inquiring about a gentlemen. Why on earth would she ask for a reference from a gent?
For some of you ladies. I'm sure it would be difficult to remember all the details unless your keeping tabs on your clients. The main questions that should be asked is would you see that client again.
Rabbit, very true. I don't always remember all the details either. So in that case you would just tell the provider you don'tremember much. But some people do in fact remember the appointments, and in this case the survey would be helpful....
I doubt if many of the guys on this board would have a problem with a provider using this questionnaire. All of the questions relate to things a lady has a legitimate interest in knowing and none relate to anything that could be potentially damaging. Whether most providers would take the time to fill it out, though, is another matter.