Provider has a cast. Problem?

• rhisf
  • 03-29-2011, 07:44 PM
So I contacted a provider and she mentioned that her ankle was in a cast after a fall. She said it would not be in the way or cause problems. At least it is not on her HJ hand! Should I stay away? It isn't on her crotch and even the handicap need love too.
Would this bother you? Should I pass? Looking for guidance
Wouldn't bother me in the least. As long as she didn't knock me in head with it.
If it doesn't bother you, and it's your money being spent, who cares what anyone else has to say on the matter?

If you think you will still be able to get a chub, then it should be all good. Correct? Her mouth still works, hands are available, and the crotch is too.....so what's the hold up? Get to work!
It might give you a chance to spend a little extra time with her otc, because she may not be getting that many appointments and might want the extra company. The cast may cause some limitations, but just ask her.

Sign her cast while you're at it.
I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on someone in a cast. I'd wait until she's healed if I were you.
LOL@ Chica Chaser. I did that once when I broke my ankle. I told him not to put my legs on his shoulders, but he didn't listen.

To the OP......darlin', its your money and your decision. I don't see how it would really hamper your time with her with the except of anything standing up. Don't want to her to put too much stress on that leg.

As for spending time with her OTC....I don't suggest taking advantage of a lady in that situation. If she asks you to stay that's one thing.
As for spending time with her OTC....I don't suggest taking advantage of a lady in that situation. If she asks you to stay that's one thing. Originally Posted by MsElena
Exactly correct
I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on someone in a cast. I'd wait until she's healed if I were you. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LOL... oh, Naomi...
If you think you will still be able to get a chub, then it should be all good. Correct? Her mouth still works, hands are available, and the crotch is too.....so what's the hold up? Get to work! Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie gets it!

LOL@ Chica Chaser. I did that once when I broke my ankle. I told him not to put my legs on his shoulders, but he didn't listen Originally Posted by MsElena
Hell, just throw em' up there anyway. In the heat of the moment, who cares about a little goose-egg on the noggin?
Ankle cast.....no biggie really. I would have no problem at all seeing a girl with that issue, there is lots of fun to be had. She may just not be quite as versatile and limber as otherwise.

Giver!
Unless you have been in the situation, it has hard to comment either way. I have been in that situation. I had a doubles scheduled and worked through just one of the girls. She thought she told me her partner was in an ankle cast. She confused me with another client. So, they both show up with one in the cast. And yes, it did present some problems. Based on my experience, I wouldn't see a provider who was in a cast-- even just an ankle cast.
They say it helps to keep a broken ankle elevated at times, so by keeping her legs in the air for awhile you will actually be doing her great good. So as said earlier, get to work!
Does she offer COC (Cum on Cast)? If so I'm in.
Wouldn't bother me in the least. As long as she didn't knock me in head with it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
LMAO. Good one.