Reasons for hobbying ?

Is there a specific reason you hobby? Such as no bj's at home, not getting it at home, variety etc? And ladies what reason do guys give you?
Just curious
Because stamp collecting was too expensive!!
Because stamp collecting was too expensive!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
oh Ed!!!
1. Variety
2. I travel...a lot
3. I do not want a SO, Girlfriend, or Wife right now
4. I have the money to do it
5. Oh yeah, I'm a slut
Wanting to experience holding a beautiful young woman in my arms again before I am so old that I can no longer perform. It's about wanting to hold on to your youth. Its about wanting to feel alive again.
AUTISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
most of my guys say that they cant get at home anything unique/wild/or out of the norm,so they visit me...lol
It's an opportunity for a no strings attached fantasy that becomes a reality for an hr or two or more. It is a wonderful world for a short period of time. I commend the ladies that do provide a necessary service to those of us that value our fantasy time.
VARIETY... IT IS THE SPICE OF LIFE!!!
I like the variety with no strings attached aspect. Besides who can teach you to become a better lover then a professional .
Oooooo and I forgot.... YOU WILL PAY FOR IT EITHER ON THE FRONT END OR THE BACK END!!!!! I HAVE MADE THE CHOICE OF THE FRONT END...... SO THIS WAY I DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS OF A WIFE OR GF ABOUT WHERE I GO WHEN I GO OR WHY I GO HUNTING!!!!!
Because really, really smokin' hot ladies that are waayyyy out of my league won't go to bed with me in my real life because my wife usually discourages that type of activity!!
Because really, really smokin' hot ladies that are waayyyy out of my league won't go to bed with me in my real life because my wife usually discourages that type of activity!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Because really, really smokin' hot ladies that are waayyyy out of my league won't go to bed with me in my real life because my wife usually discourages that type of activity!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
This.
All of the above. And more.