Perfect wife or girlfriend

From another thread, I decided to ask this question:

All responses are appreciated whether fantasy, simple, or unrealistic!
Hmm, interesting . " Perfect Wife or girlfriend", lets say that would be you. What would it be like, hmmm lets see. One night as we lay in bed from a long day. As you are chatting away about your day, I hear a slight rumble of thunder off in a distance. Since it is a hot muggy night there is a little distance between us and just a sheet covering our half naked bodies. again I hear thunder, this time a bit closer. All the while you're just a talking, and I'll snicker over the humor you inject. A few moments later a loud roar of thunder penetrates the room and seconds after that lightning seers past our window and lights up the room. The gap that was once between us is now closed as you quickly roll towards me in a muffled gasp, clenching my shoulders and your head on my chest. At this moment you make me feel like a refuge and a fortress in your life. I gently wrap my arms around your shoulders and I can't help notice how moist and soft your skin feels, and whatever you put on before you came to bed it smells so good. The rain now begins to fall, at first a slight drizzle, but with every passing second it becomes more intense. I run my hands through your soft golden locks and it feels literally like corn silk. You look up at me with those big emerald eyes and with a contented sigh you nudge even closer. As we fall into our stormy nights slumber lovingly entwined. I think for a moment to myself, when God made man and women this is what he must have had in mind.
So what IS the question here in the OP?
Perfect wife or girlfriend..

1.Does not Nag
2.Listens to what you have to say
3.Loves staying at Home
4.Does not need to be wined & dined only a daily basis
5.Does not have stupid friends that loves to get in our business
6.Does not need any makeup..Naturally Beautiful
7.Knows how to cook
8.Does not talk my ear off about stupid pity nonsense
9.Exercises..Keeps her body in shape
10. Let's me have sex with her anytime I need it
11.Responsible with money
12.Does not call me constanly at work
13.Loves Sports
14. Must always act like a lady
15.Makes sure the house is clean & the laundry is done
16.Never holds a grudge with me after an argument
17.Does not make unexpected plans for the day--I really hate that.
18.Does not lie to me
19.Does not let her friends influence most of her decisions
20.Last but not least..Must keep an open mind about the hobby & particpate in couples sessions with my ATF!

Also it would be icing on the cake if she looked like Minka Kelly!

No such thing as perfection in human relationships. And the concept of perfection is the enemy of having fulfilling relationships.
Best Friend

Best Lover

Best Counsel

Awl4knot
Its someone who you're not afraid of being yourself around. You're not afraid of telling them what you want not only in the general sense, but sexually.
In my SO's opinion.......the perfect girlfriend/wife
a gal who I can connect with on many different levels...a gal who is charasmatic & fun...and most important,a gal who can be "my dirty little slut" when the time calls for it{lol}!!
In my SO's opinion.......the perfect girlfriend/wife
a gal who I can connect with on many different levels...a gal who is charasmatic & fun...and most important,a gal who can be "my dirty little slut" when the time calls for it{lol}!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
of all the responses so far - and i agree with a few of them mostly - this says it the simplest to me. it's been pointed out to me several times by my friends that they did not understand what i saw in someone that made me become attracted ...

many of them have married/dated some absolute trophy women in the llos department - but seemed to have the personality of Be'elzebub. especially when the divorce rolled around.

i mostly believe in the connection combined with trust and mutual feelings of giving the other person what made them feel good. from my perspective - for most women that is not sexual. but if they will accept that my requests may be sexual - good stuff can happen.
Why have someone who's perfect? When it's the imperfections that make them beautiful & desirable and a joy to know.
I think I will go with what hobbyprojb said. Except for Minka Kelly, she's nice, but wouldn't be my first choice.
Love your honesty, that's what I was asking!

1.Does not Nag
3.Loves staying at Home
7.Knows how to cook
13.Loves Sports
18.Does not lie to me
20.Last but not least..Must keep an open mind about the hobby & particpate in couples sessions with my ATF!

Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
So much writing talent here on eccie

Hmm, interesting . " Perfect Wife or girlfriend", lets say that would be you. What would it be like, hmmm lets see. One night as we lay in bed from a long day. As you are chatting away about your day, I hear a slight rumble of thunder off in a distance. Since it is a hot muggy night there is a little distance between us and just a sheet covering our half naked bodies. again I hear thunder, this time a bit closer. All the while you're just a talking, and I'll snicker over the humor you inject. A few moments later a loud roar of thunder penetrates the room and seconds after that lightning seers past our window and lights up the room. The gap that was once between us is now closed as you quickly roll towards me in a muffled gasp, clenching my shoulders and your head on my chest. At this moment you make me feel like a refuge and a fortress in your life. I gently wrap my arms around your shoulders and I can't help notice how moist and soft your skin feels, and whatever you put on before you came to bed it smells so good. The rain now begins to fall, at first a slight drizzle, but with every passing second it becomes more intense. I run my hands through your soft golden locks and it feels literally like corn silk. You look up at me with those big emerald eyes and with a contented sigh you nudge even closer. As we fall into our stormy nights slumber lovingly entwined. I think for a moment to myself, when God made man and women this is what he must have had in mind. Originally Posted by acp5762
a wife that loves bbbjtc and daty

1.Does not Nag
3.Loves staying at Home
7.Knows how to cook
13.Loves Sports
18.Does not lie to me

Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
Lol, twenty items on a list. OMG, Holy Hilarity. if anyone ever asks you why you're single just show them that list, lol.